Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, Horseshit
Oh, Horseshit
Quote:https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/26/us/po...c=rss&_r=0

Quote:Syria Will ‘Pay a Heavy Price’ for Another Chemical Attack, White House Says

Quote:Nikki R. Haley, the American ambassador to the United Nations, made clear that the United States was taking the latest threat seriously. “Any further attacks done to the people of Syria will be blamed on Assad, but also on Russia & Iran who support him killing his own people,” she tweeted late Monday.

It would sound more convincing you delusional southern twat if your party was not planning to gut the health insurance of millions of Americans which will kill far more civilians than any of Assad's bullshit chemical attacks.
RE: Oh, Horseshit
It's OK to kill 30 Million people with bombs and bullets but we really get pissed if you kill 50 with chemicals.
Yup and I predict Trump will lash out at some impotent way
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Assad's bug spray for pesky Muslims, go team !!

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Sick of this Thoughts And Prayers, Horseshit Minimalist 63 10610 October 5, 2017 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: chimp3