Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fla GOV DICK SNOTT passes anti science bill.
Fla GOV DICK SNOTT passes anti science bill.
When people bitch about why I am so vocal, yet another reason.

https://ncse.com/news/2017/06/floridas-a...aw-0018567

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2017/00436

FUCK YOU RICK! I am tired of morons who don't want to grow up blaming sane people for the bullshit they were not around to write.
RE: Fla GOV DICK SNOTT passes anti science bill.
If it wasn't for Panama City Beach, I'd have no real reason to ever go there. Last time I went down, there were a lot of "blue lives matter" billboards up.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(June 28, 2017 at 3:58 pm)Chad32 Wrote: If it wasn't for Panama City Beach, I'd have no real reason to ever go there. Last time I went down, there were a lot of "blue lives matter" billboards up.

I would be nice if one could simply leave one location for another, the problem is the planet is not indefinite, it is a globe, a ball, and no matter what point in history you are in, you are still part of a species that is capable of fucking things up from shear stupidity and gullibility.
I refuse to believe that you are still surprised at the stupidity of republicunts AND xhristards.  What will it take to convince you?
(June 28, 2017 at 4:15 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I refuse to believe that you are still surprised at the stupidity of republicunts AND xhristards.  What will it take to convince you?

I am not surprised just tired. 

These same idiots would agree that you are not going to get 72 virgins by blowing shit up.
It's called "Fuck Up Fatigue."

Seems to be reaching epidemic proportions.
(June 28, 2017 at 4:44 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's called "Fuck Up Fatigue."

Seems to be reaching epidemic proportions.

Yes it is fatigue, but what our are options, look like a third world Christian or Muslim country?  They are already doing a fantastic job on shitting on each other forgetting that we are not a separate species.

Facts matter to the religious like Santa matters to a child.
While I don't find this completely flaming they certainly have created a slippery slope to a bureaucratic nightmare.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 28, 2017 at 5:37 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: While I don't find this completely flaming they certainly have created a slippery slope to a bureaucratic nightmare.

What exactly is "flaming" about my original post?

I don't want the religious dead. My mom was a Catholic and a mostly lifetime voting REPUBLICAN.

And if anything this is the PC crap from the left that the mimic because we say "don't bruise their ego".

I want the RIGHT from any and ALL religions to BACK OFF. To make it a Christian or Muslim or Jewish or Hindu or Buddhist thing, is BULLSHIT.

There are always humans worldwide who cant handle that their superstitions are not backed up by fact.

I could give one fuck less what your religion is, I accept that people believe absurd things. But when it comes to the future of my species, and and advocates of such tribal clubs cant separate that from universal fact, yes I HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT.

I have known for years that the far right would use the "If I cant pick on you, you cant pick on me" would blow up in the left's face. 

I AM NOT AGAINST HUMAN RIGHTS. I am against any law that discourages scrutiny and blasphemy and ridicule. 

If ANY religion is worth defending, it is worth the scrutiny. Scott was not defending human rights, but making an excuse to do the very same crap Isamists use and KKK members use,

It still amounts to "DONT MAKE FUN OF ME".
(June 28, 2017 at 5:51 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(June 28, 2017 at 5:37 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: While I don't find this completely flaming they certainly have created a slippery slope to a bureaucratic nightmare.

What exactly is "flaming" about my original post?

[edit]
The bill, not you, ya chronic victim.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House Bill 6720 Jehanne 19 2577 December 16, 2022 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  I Think Bill Maher Lied CarveTheFive 23 1354 May 17, 2021 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2758 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Arkansas abortion bill, Roe vs. Wade brewer 23 1253 March 17, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Harriett Tubman will replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill Fake Messiah 141 6409 January 27, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anti-viral clothing on the rise Foxaèr 1 239 August 20, 2020 at 7:53 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  ‘God made our immune systems perfect and healthy’ — Anti-vaxxers in NJ Fake Messiah 13 1191 January 20, 2020 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  A Question for Anti- vaxxers BrokenQuill92 11 1040 June 26, 2019 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: no one
  AGW protesters glue themselves to gov energy department (UK) Duty 24 2370 February 17, 2019 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Duty
  Clinton campaign declined Bill Maher's help cause he's an atheist. CapnAwesome 21 1571 September 21, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious