Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let The People Die As Long As The Corporations Live On
Let The People Die As Long As The Corporations Live On
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/heres-ho...alth-care/

Quote:Here’s how the GOP will bail out insurance companies — even as millions lose their health care

Quote: reports that the Senate GOP bill contains $50 billion set aside for a market-stability fund that Republicans once decried as a “bailout” fund for the insurance industry. Overall, the bill features $15 million a year for insurers in 2018 and 2019, and $10 million a year for insurers in 2020 and 2021.

Bloomberg notes that the fund is “intended to protect insurers that cover large numbers of customers with more-costly health problems from having to raise their premiums for the next four years” and “much like an Affordable Care Act provision known as risk corridors that drew Republican fire.”
RE: Let The People Die As Long As The Corporations Live On
well, how's my health insurance going to work if Medica goes belly up ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The Republicunt plan seems to be for companies to offer policies at low premiums that don't cover anything and which have enormous deductibles and co-pays.

Instead of wasting time on this Ayn Rand-inspired fuckery we need to be moving to a single-payer system but that will never happen with the republicunts in power.

You, it seems, are totally fucked either way.  Ironically, I do seem to recall that Hillary would have lowered medicare eligibility to 55 which would have helped you.

But, oh yeah.  She was the same as the WLB.
(June 29, 2017 at 12:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The Republicunt plan seems to be for companies to offer policies at low premiums that don't cover anything and which have enormous deductibles and co-pays.

[edit]

That's what I have now thru the Dems. 

About the only benefit I will see this year are application of policy discounts.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 29, 2017 at 12:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The Republicunt plan seems to be for companies to offer policies at low premiums that don't cover anything and which have enormous deductibles and co-pays.

Instead of wasting time on this Ayn Rand-inspired fuckery we need to be moving to a single-payer system but that will never happen with the republicunts in power.

You, it seems, are totally fucked either way.  Ironically, I do seem to recall that Hillary would have lowered medicare eligibility to 55 which would have helped you.

But, oh yeah.  She was the same as the WLB.

Contrary to popular belief there is republicans in power now that do want single payer and there is democrats as well that want single payer. 
The problem is getting it through and past the lobbyists now that are in power. The only real way to get it done right now is if someone sucks off 
Orange man and black mails him into signing single payer into law.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
Why would you need to blackmail?

He loves getting legislative blow jobs. The guys having a great time enriching himself using his official stature.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(July 1, 2017 at 11:01 pm)dyresand Wrote: Contrary to popular belief there is republicans in power now that do want single payer

Name one in power nationally that want Single Payer.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official live update of spread of COVID19 ignoramus 2211 181199 February 27, 2023 at 2:09 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 722 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 1521 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Health care people and first responders - let us know how you are. arewethereyet 22 1886 April 26, 2020 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Georgia Reporter Groped on Live TV Divinity 69 4308 December 18, 2019 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Let The Wookiee Rest In Peace.... Brian37 9 814 May 4, 2019 at 1:52 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 5808 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Too stupid to let loose Mr.Obvious 5 897 October 27, 2018 at 5:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  More people die from suicide than war and natural disasters combined. CapnAwesome 39 3010 October 16, 2018 at 4:03 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  Let's See The Pee-Pee Tape, Guys Minimalist 2 763 August 10, 2018 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0