Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is What Happens When You Elect A Turd as President
This Is What Happens When You Elect A Turd as President
https://www.axios.com/exclusive-trump-pl...64900.html

Quote:Trump overrules cabinet, plots global trade war

Quote:
  • With more than 20 top officials present, including Trump and Vice President Pence, the president and a small band of America First advisers made it clear they're hell-bent on imposing tariffs — potentially in the 20% range — on steel, and likely other imports.
  • The penalties could eventually extend to other imports. Among those that may be considered: aluminum, semiconductors, paper, and appliances like washing machines.
One official estimated the sentiment in the room as 22 against and 3 in favor — but since one of the three is named Donald Trump, it was case closed.
RE: This Is What Happens When You Elect A Turd as President
I wonder if Walmart and Target will permit him to do this?

Trade war?

Like cheaper heroin ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote:A story escalating - Anthony Zurcher, BBC News, Washington
What started yesterday as an undignified personal spat between Donald Trump and the hosts of a cable news show has morphed into something much more sinister - allegations of White House machinations that tread ever so close to outright blackmail.
If what Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough say is true, they were the targets of political dark arts reminiscent of the schemes of the Watergate "fixers" during the Nixon White House. Could Trump aides have really used the threat of an embarrassing story in a tabloid newspaper to pressure the two hosts to provide more favourable coverage?
The Trump administration will surely deny the charges, although the president himself lent some corroboration by tweeting that Scarborough asked him to tell the National Enquirer to bury an article about him.
That the president said he rejected such a request only raises more questions about the editorial control Mr Trump may have over a newspaper that routinely targeted his political opponents in 2016.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40458145

This from the UKs premier news website.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

The thought that Trumptards read the National Enquirer should surprise no one.  Scary the depths to which this country has fallen.
As a Brit I look upon these latest antics of yours with morbid fascination. Are you out of your fucking minds! Have you been infected by some sort of mind virus? You were smart enough (massive understatement) to get to the moon fifty years ago and now you elect this complete utter bastard to POTUS? What the fuck has happened to you people?
Never mind that, the problem you have now is; what are you going to do about it? What 'can' you do about it! The GOP won't impeach the bastard, (sunk cost fallacy), the Dems can't invoke the 25th amendment because the sackless twats in the GOP won't back them up!

Years ago I earned fabulous shillings, oil pipelines and that sort of carry on. Did I tour Europe? Did I fuck. Heathrow, and interrogate the lass's at the counters for a decent ticket. 'Would you like to book a hotel sir', no, just a car, and make it big bastard. I do not exaggerate when I say I've driven more miles in the states than I've driven in the UK. I've been shitfaced in more states in the States, than I have counties in England. I've got pisst with the Sioux in North Dakota. That's right; the fuckin Injuns! Well, they said they were, but then again I was buying the ale.
I just love that fucking country.

I could go on for hours, so I'll just leave you with this.
Do something with the horrible cunt. A Lee Harvey, a polonium 210, a Harkonen hunter seeker, or just strangle the bastard, but do something! Your creditability is at stake.

N.b.
Blythe, California is shite.
Conro, Texas is shite.
Niagara Falls is shite.

Never been to Salt Lake City. What do they do there?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
They wait for telegrams from Planet Kolub.
(June 30, 2017 at 2:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: They wait for telegrams from Planet Kolub.

. . . and bore the shit out of out-of-towners looking for some action.
(June 30, 2017 at 2:25 pm)Succubus Wrote: As a Brit I look upon these latest antics of yours with morbid fascination. Are you out of your fucking minds! Have you been infected by some sort of mind virus? You were smart enough (massive understatement) to get to the moon fifty years ago and now you elect this complete utter bastard to POTUS? What the fuck has happened to you people?
Never mind that, the problem you have now is; what are you going to do about it? What 'can' you do about it! The GOP won't impeach the bastard, (sunk cost fallacy), the Dems can't invoke the 25th amendment because the sackless twats in the GOP won't back them up!

Years ago I earned fabulous shillings, oil pipelines and that sort of carry on. Did I tour Europe? Did I fuck. Heathrow, and interrogate the lass's at the counters for a decent ticket. 'Would you like to book a hotel sir', no, just a car, and make it big bastard. I do not exaggerate when I say I've driven more miles in the states than I've driven in the UK. I've been shitfaced in more states in the States, than I have counties in England. I've got pisst with the Sioux in North Dakota. That's right; the fuckin Injuns! Well, they said they were, but then again I was buying the ale.

Do something with the horrible cunt. A Lee Harvey, a polonium 210, a Harkonen hunter seeker, or just strangle the bastard, but do something! Your creditability is at stake.

N.b.
Conro, Texas is shite.
Niagara Falls is shite.

Those were all the German rocket scientists, post WW2. They're dead, now. Though to be fair, Elon Musk is doing a great job of getting payloads into orbit, these days.

Salt Lake City has a huge statue of Brigham Young that has his back to the temple and his hand in the bank (when viewed from the proper angle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Brigh...nument.jpg
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(June 30, 2017 at 2:25 pm)Succubus Wrote: As a Brit I look upon these latest antics of yours with morbid fascination. Are you out of your fucking minds! Have you been infected by some sort of mind virus? You were smart enough (massive understatement) to get to the moon fifty years ago and now you elect this complete utter bastard to POTUS? What the fuck has happened to you people?

N.b.
Conro, Texas is shite.
Niagara Falls is shite.

Okay woah woah woah....

Please don't lump all of us in the same category. Not all of us voted that cheeto in office. Not all of us want him there. Not all of us are crazy, deluded individuals.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 5792 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  One of the Co-founders of Taliban,Likely to be Afghanistan New President WinterHold 134 13109 August 24, 2021 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  More quiet back stabbing from the orange turd. Brian37 9 846 October 26, 2020 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  President "Hickenlooper?" Brian37 3 491 March 4, 2019 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING:The Turkish president refused to accept the U.S National Security Advisor WinterHold 1 444 January 9, 2019 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This Is What Happens When You Put An Idiot In Charge of a Complex System Minimalist 132 12137 December 6, 2018 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  President Bush The Smarter Has Passed Away Minimalist 101 5461 December 5, 2018 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Orange Turd Now Shitting Bricks.... Minimalist 22 2712 September 15, 2018 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  More Rut Ro Raggy for President Sh*thole Brian37 5 742 July 28, 2018 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  President knew about tower meeting. Brian37 21 1596 July 28, 2018 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb