Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn, I'm really sick: coughing, runny nose, sore throat
Damn, I'm really sick: coughing, runny nose, sore throat
Jesus Fucking Christ, third big day of this.  I wasn't going to gripe here about it, but a new maddening symptom is threatening to keel me.

Trying to blow my nose triggers a paroxysm of coughing I think could cause me to pass out, it's that bad.

Fuck, this is wretched.  Sore throat Monday, and muscle aches and sneezing Tuesday. Yesterday was hell and no better today.

Running low on cold tablets, but quite a bit of cough syrup on hand, not that I can tell it's doing anything.

Sides ache from coughing, and stabbing head pain with every hack and gag.

Odd something this virulent is going around in July.  Haven't been this sick since the fucking West Nile Fever.  Ain't that bad, but it makes me think about it . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Damn, I'm really sick: coughing, runny nose, sore throat
I usually get sick in the summer as opposed to the winter.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Shit, sorry man. Hope you feel better soon.
Sorry to see this. I had a similar sickness about 2 months ago, and it lasted about 3 weeks.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(July 6, 2017 at 4:19 pm)Fireball Wrote: Sorry to see this. I had a similar sickness about 2 months ago, and it lasted about 3 weeks.

You don't pray to the right gods then. Big Grin
(July 6, 2017 at 4:19 pm)Fireball Wrote: Sorry to see this. I had a similar sickness about 2 months ago, and it lasted about 3 weeks.

You're another one to point out this could linger for weeks . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Huh, I have something like that now. I'm in SC.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Do you feel like your organs are melting?

Could be ebola.

No?

Then a bad 'flu, most likely.

Here's to you getting better.
Dying to live, living to die.
sides ache from coughing

awful feeling, bear hug from satan with every hack

Quote:Trying to blow my nose triggers a paroxysm of coughing I think could cause me to pass out, it's that bad.

Do you keep coughing and feel like you can't catch your breath?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 5 Personal Worst Pathogen Sick Nanny 27 2190 September 30, 2023 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Making and using acellular blood vessels, it's pretty damn cool! brewer 1 410 May 31, 2019 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Drink your damn coffee brewer 11 1813 November 28, 2017 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Damn, should I even be watching this show? vorlon13 13 2441 August 18, 2017 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Strep Throat in Kids/PANDAS brewer 4 1865 June 16, 2017 at 8:35 am
Last Post: brewer
  Despite patient risks, most docs, nurse practitioners go to work when sick Pyrrho 1 833 July 7, 2015 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie