Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a new hero!
I have a new hero!
Property developer gives $NZ50 million to build childrens' hospital in Wellington.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/...ty-magnate

Worship Worship Worship
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: I have a new hero!
Have you already put in your resume for director?
Show lots of cleavage at the interview and you got the job for sure!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 9, 2017 at 11:58 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Property developer gives $NZ50 million to build childrens' hospital in Wellington.

Worship Worship Worship

How much of that is in US dollars?

And does the developer have an ulterior motive likely to surface? Or are they dying and just want to be charitable in their last days?
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
50 million NZ is about US$ 11 bucks! Hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 10, 2017 at 1:58 am)Astonished Wrote:
(July 9, 2017 at 11:58 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Property developer gives $NZ50 million to build childrens' hospital in Wellington.

Worship Worship Worship

How much of that is in US dollars?

And does the developer have an ulterior motive likely to surface? Or are they dying and just want to be charitable in their last days?

Fuxxake, and I thought I was cynical.   Did you even read the article?  Dunajtschik has always been charitable - he helped get Life Flight Trust (an air ambulance service) set up here in the 1970s.

His ulterior motive seems to be wanting to help people.  The fiend.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Very nice.

Do you know if the $50NZ (~37US) will go all toward 7000m structure only (hes' a builder so I'm guessing yes)? 

Who will fund the equipment necessary? What care level are they talking about making?

Damn skeptic atheist!

Edit: Just looked at the US construction cost for building a hospital per sq ft, around $350 dollars. So with conversions that's around 10 to 11 mil NZ (check me, bad math-er). Maybe this will include equipment. Damn fine man.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 10, 2017 at 4:01 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 10, 2017 at 1:58 am)Astonished Wrote: How much of that is in US dollars?

Fuxxake, and I thought I was cynical.   Did you even read the article?  Dunajtschik has always been charitable - he helped get Life Flight Trust (an air ambulance service) set up here in the 1970s.

His ulterior motive seems to be wanting to help people.  The fiend.

Boru

No, I didn't (was about to head to bed, not in the frame of mind for reading an article). Besides, I was just asking questions, not making statements. But yes, I'm extremely cynical.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trumptards Reduced to Photoshopping Their "Hero." Minimalist 19 2253 September 24, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist