Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the weather here is...
And the weather here is...
Really going to be crappy!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/9461329...uth-island

I might hibernate for a few days.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: And the weather here is...
Very hot here in AZ.

That's not even news.
The rain doesn't really cool the weather here in FL. I swear, it gets hotter every year.

We have a bit of cool weather in the early morning before sunrise, but that's about it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Stinking hot.

So hot it didn't even feel good with my stupid fucking cold.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It's 76 (24) right now here in the city, but the whole county is 4,207 sq mi (10,900 km2), and thus has many microclimates, some of which are over 100 (37) degrees. There are a few brush fires going on out east, one of which is not contained, and is encroaching on I-8. 

Nothing that has required this, yet:

but it's somewhat early yet.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
EABUC#2 is still of the opinion it is too damn cold inside.

Sorry kitty, we don't ever let you outside, if you were even a particle more active you might not feel the chill so smartly.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It's wonderful here. Oh, wait, maybe I need to go outside.

OK, nope.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's official!... Weather is controlled by chemtrails. ignoramus 17 2412 September 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer