Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Video
Video 
A Video
My dad showed me this video once:

He said that this video is right and profound, but I doubt that.
Most of the long haired men actually go to the barber, they just don't cut their hair short.
And what does this video mean with "being close to God"? Are muslims, who bomb people, themselves includet, in the name of God, close to God? Were the priests who killed "heretics" in the Middle Ages, in the name of God, close to God?
Maybe you will say: "This is not the way! The way is to pray to God and do good deeds!".
Ok, then how does it come, that many cancer patients, who are "close to God" die? And some atheists survive? And which God is the wright one? There are many religions, each having a different interpretation, they can't all be wright.
"By simple common sense I don't believe in God, in none"

Charlie Chaplin
RE: A Video
Sorry, but it is just going to bother me unless I correct it.

wright = right.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Yes, this is a terrible argument. Barbers exist because he's in a barber shop actually having a conversation with a barber. When I can walk into god's house and speak with god whenever I want face to face, then he'll have a point.
Another argument like this I've heard is that god is good, evil is the absence of good, so evil deeds are because of people who don't have god in their hearts. Not only is this illogical, it also ignores the fact that there is actually good, evil, and neutral. And the absence of good is neutral, not evil. Evil would require an evil presence, one that god would have had to create since he created everything.
(July 16, 2017 at 12:16 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Sorry, but it is just going to bother me unless I correct it.

wright = right.
Thanks, I've corrected it!  Smile
"By simple common sense I don't believe in God, in none"

Charlie Chaplin