Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damn You Disney
Damn You Disney
Disney fired Steve Whitmire the voice of Kermit the frog . Disney claims his business practices were unacceptable while Whitmire flatly denies this . Regardless of who's right that voice will be missed.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/t...spartanntp

Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: Damn You Disney
Great! Next thing you know, the voice of Darth Vader will be sacked and they'll rehire Pee Wee Herman!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
*Insert Peewee Herman laugh here*
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:The Muppets Studio claims it was about how Whitmire conducted himself in the workplace.

That is always the lame excuse of the employer when the employee will not properly comply to the employer's retardedness.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Ha..… just watch a doco on Gilligan's Island.
Ginger considered herself a serious actress and was told that her role was the that of a famous actress.
It went to her head and she believed she was the star of the show.
She approached Schwartz to find out what's going on ad he said, didn't the name of the show give you any hints! Lol!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Yeah but let's face it what has Kermit been doing all these years? It's not like Muppets have their show anymore. There was short revival few years ago but it seems nobody cared to watch it. I mean in the 80s this was like some great new wonder, but it all has it's time and place.
Like that 90s revival of Muppets, they even had new show runner that was like some catfish Muppet, but is now gone. I mean he was like new Kermit and a star but is totally out of picture by now. But I guess if I google it I will find out that people don't like him, although I liked him because he was so 90s. So you see where it all goes: people just want Muppets from 80s, they want it all as it was in the 80s; but it can't be like that because times are changed so it just goes around in a vicious circle.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Florida teacher faces investigation for playing Disney movie zebo-the-fat 5 552 May 17, 2023 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  It's a flat world after all. <-Disney, but SCARY! Brian37 63 4751 May 23, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Damn! Another One? A Theist 26 3444 December 3, 2017 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Disney Channel is making history with its first gay coming-out story Foxaèr 57 5908 October 28, 2017 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Damn Judges ukatheist 7 1031 September 30, 2016 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  An alligator's snack at Disney Foxaèr 117 8240 June 21, 2016 at 1:52 am
Last Post: IATIA
  Yes, it WAS abuse, but damn it's funny vorlon13 8 1340 March 3, 2016 at 4:23 am
Last Post: Joods
  About damn time dyresand 4 918 February 27, 2016 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: dyresand