Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm done following a thread but it w5on't stop following me!
I'm done following a thread but it w5on't stop following me!
How do i just get a thread to go away from my search results when I click "My Posts"?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: I'm done following a thread but it w5on't stop following me!
You don't like stalker threads?

Devil (large)
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Not when I have to press charges, no! Tongue
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
At the moment you can't do that.

"My posts" searches for updated threads which contain posts you've made, so if you've posted in it, it will be listed there.

There isn't currently a way to "block" certain threads from appearing in search results, and I doubt many people would use the feature if it were implemented.
Hmmm . .

metastasis . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Aw, I think it likes you Wink
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
In that same way a horny priest likes an 11 year old altar boy . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I made the mistake of posting in one Min's "Fucking Whatever" threads. Now it's always there in my "my posts" there's no getting rid of it. Lol
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Maybe it's "Damned Whatever" lol
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
or a blow something out yer ass . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What have I done and how do I fix it? BrianSoddingBoru4 10 2304 November 19, 2016 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: PETE_ROSE
  Were B-Days done away with? brewer 11 1838 September 16, 2016 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Stop Necroposting Shuffle 115 17565 September 5, 2016 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  i would like to post a thread with link but have been here less than 30 days jenny1972 4 1524 October 24, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist