Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melissa McCarthy Out Of A Job
Melissa McCarthy Out Of A Job
Of course, Saturday Night Live will have to bring her back to re-enact the "resignation."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/here-are...se-career/

Quote:Farewell Sean Spicer. The man who was once referred to by his college newspaper as “Sean Sphincter” has resigned as White House press secretary.
RE: Melissa McCarthy Out Of A Job
Her portrayal was so much fun I found it difficult to have much animosity towards Sean.

That won't be an issue with Sarah Huckabee . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I got all sad like something bad happened to Melissa McCarthy. I'm sure she doesn't mind this turn of events. Maybe they'll have her do "lonely Spicer" or "unemployed Spicer" bits. Hilarious.

Sarah Huckabee is a horrible beast of a woman.
She fits right in with the cesspool that the white house has become, then.

At least Alex Baldwin still has a gig.
(July 21, 2017 at 12:24 pm)Shell B Wrote: I got all sad like something bad happened to Melissa McCarthy. I'm sure she doesn't mind this turn of events. Maybe they'll have her do "lonely Spicer" or "unemployed Spicer" bits. Hilarious.

Sarah Huckabee is a horrible beast of a woman.

Maybe do Spicer as herself working at SNL ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I wonder what kind of shit Spicer knows that he can throw out there now that he's not on the payroll.
Find out tonite on Hannity !!!

Reports so far it is an 'amicable' end. He is offering to work with replacement. He didn't trash his office and then run out of the building after setting his hair on fire.

Divorces are always amicable ... until they aren't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 468 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  No Jab, No job. ignoramus 0 173 August 24, 2020 at 1:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job Aegon 12 1894 August 17, 2018 at 6:27 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Of Course. It's A Shit Job. Minimalist 7 1008 November 12, 2017 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Model claims she was fired by Hyundai for getting her period on the job Cecelia 11 2173 June 1, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: c172
  Trump may be getting bored with the job already Amarok 18 4442 April 2, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The bishop's insurance job Mr Greene 0 344 February 14, 2017 at 5:44 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  What it's like to work in a UK Job Centre... ReptilianPeon 0 457 January 31, 2017 at 4:03 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Now Finish The Job With Snowden Minimalist 31 1978 January 19, 2017 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  The asshole @GOP "Job creators" bullshit. Brian37 15 2862 January 8, 2017 at 2:23 am
Last Post: paulpablo