Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, Fuckface. "Jobs," Remember?
Hey, Fuckface. "Jobs," Remember?
But then there is this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/24/busin...ss&emc=rss

Quote:Economy Needs Workers, but Drug Tests Take a Toll

Quote:Just a few miles from where President Trump will address his blue-collar base here Tuesday night, exactly the kind of middle-class factory jobs he has vowed to bring back from overseas are going begging.

It’s not that local workers lack the skills for these positions, many of which do not even require a high school diploma but pay $15 to $25 an hour and offer full benefits. Rather, the problem is that too many applicants — nearly half, in some cases — fail a drug test.

But its okay.  Sessions only wants to lock up the blacks.
RE: Hey, Fuckface. "Jobs," Remember?
My last job never required a drug test.

I do not partake, but that is besides the point.

I remember being informed of this one kid who came into work on his day off, high as a kite, and caused a scene that got him fired.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
It's kind of silly to not be able to get these jobs because you smoke a little weed. Just don't show up to work impaired same as with alcohol.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
(July 25, 2017 at 9:10 am)Lutrinae Wrote: My last job never required a drug test.

I do not partake, but that is besides the point.

I remember being informed of this one kid who came into work on his day off, high as a kite, and caused a scene that got him fired.

never had a work related drug test, although theoretically I was subject to random testing the last year or two at the defense contractor.

A different place I worked at years earlier probably instituted them after I was fired . . . . 

One man I dated conducted drug tests, he said it was a bunch less fun than I imagined.

I don't find myself wondering these days what various people I encounter would test positive for, but I do wonder what some of the more 'end stagey' types might reveal in an autopsy . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Drink beer for breakfast , pass any piss test:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IedAaxFEF8Y
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Fuckface- When It Reaches Ken Starr Territory You Can Let Us Know Minimalist 0 384 May 15, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hey, Trumptards Minimalist 1 556 April 14, 2018 at 12:56 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Hey Jared! Do You Know What "Sweet Cheeks" Means In Jail? Minimalist 8 991 January 20, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Actually, FuckFace, This Is Precisely The Time Minimalist 4 550 September 8, 2017 at 8:22 pm
  Hey Buddy - Can You Help A Starving Billionaire? Minimalist 7 1822 August 7, 2017 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  More Than "A Little," Fuckface. Minimalist 7 1827 July 20, 2017 at 11:44 am
  "Try to remember the kind of September When life was slow and oh, so mellow." Minimalist 0 514 June 7, 2017 at 2:21 pm
  OH No, Donald....More Coal Jobs Going Away Minimalist 2 632 March 20, 2017 at 7:09 pm
  That Jobs Report Minimalist 0 390 March 15, 2017 at 11:27 am
  What About Jobs for "Murricans?" Minimalist 18 3258 February 18, 2017 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Aroura