Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does everyone hate Amy Schumer?
Why does everyone hate Amy Schumer?
I was looking at the comments left for her recent movie, and everyone absolutely rips on her.

Amy Schumer

I did a news search, but I couldn't find anything bad in regard to her.

Their favorite name for her is Miss Piggy, and these are some of the things they have to state about her:

Quote:It was really weird watching this Ms.Piggy movie without a Kermit cameo

Just the sight of Amy Schumer makes me want to vomit. I feel sorry for Goldie Hawn having to share screen time with that....thing.

Amy Schumer's the ultimate example of Hollywood trying to force us to like something we can't stand.

starring Amy Schumer : nuff said ! Next !

Wow terrible. I don't know why I keep giving Amy a chance she is terrible and not funny.

Miss piggy isn't funny

If you see Amy Schumer's face on the movie poster, steer away.. for your own benefit. Everything about her is despicable and annoying. The scandals she instigated, the way she poses as something she is not, and the way she completely lacks the ability to be funny without being offensive or without hurting someone else.

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2793852-Sn...nline-free
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Why does everyone hate Amy Schumer?
I don't think she's funny.
How the hell can Hollywood force you to watch anything you don't want to? Strapped down, eyes propped open ala "A Clockwork Orange"?

Yet another reminder why I avoid reading comments - idiocy.
I've heard that a lot of people within the industry hate her, because she has a habit of stealing material from other comics.

Personally, I'm kind of indifferent to her - She's moderately funny, but not someone I'd go out of my way to see.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The only thing even a little upsetting was she didn't share Anthony Jeselnik with me.

Damn, he is a sexy man . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't hate her, I am just not into her. I think Samantha Bee is far funnier. Personally outside comedy she seems pretty liberal and for that I like her, but just not into her comedy.
(July 25, 2017 at 4:39 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: I was looking at the comments left for her recent movie, and everyone absolutely rips on her.

Amy Schumer

I did a news search, but I couldn't find anything bad in regard to her.

Their favorite name for her is Miss Piggy, and these are some of the things they have to state about her:

Quote:It was really weird watching this Ms.Piggy movie without a Kermit cameo

Just the sight of Amy Schumer makes me want to vomit. I feel sorry for Goldie Hawn having to share screen time with that....thing.

Amy Schumer's the ultimate example of Hollywood trying to force us to like something we can't stand.

starring Amy Schumer : nuff said ! Next !

Wow terrible. I don't know why I keep giving Amy a chance she is terrible and not funny.

Miss piggy isn't funny

If you see Amy Schumer's face on the movie poster, steer away.. for your own benefit. Everything about her is despicable and annoying. The scandals she instigated, the way she poses as something she is not, and the way she completely lacks the ability to be funny without being offensive or without hurting someone else.

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2793852-Sn...nline-free

She's a normal-sized actress/comic who dares to speak her mind and leans left politically (she's related to New York Senator Chuck Schumer).  That's instant ire for the kinds of people who, well, write the kind of shit you quoted.

I'm not a fan of hers, but I don't dislike her, either, and I think the visceral reactions she generates in some people are ridiculous.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
He's really tall, and an atheist too !!

Go TEAM !!!

[Image: anthony-jeselnik-picture-id533524166?s=594x594]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Because she's a feminist.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
She seems a bit bitchy at times. I'm indifferent to her comedy, because comedy really isn't my thing. But I don't know enough to hate her. Maybe that'll change.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1063 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 330 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 2623 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 1181 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why I hate food critics.... Brian37 23 2708 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 715 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  I hate government Apex1050 24 1790 May 30, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Athene
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 7032 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I don't hate everything my species does. Brian37 17 2615 March 20, 2019 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Damn - I hate that.... onlinebiker 7 1146 January 29, 2019 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama