Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erm, I've been playing.
Erm, I've been playing.
I've just discovered the display option thingy at the bottom of the page and I'm now using 'Mybb Mobile Version. It's a horror, but I can't reset it, the option box has vanished from the screen.

Edit:
Changed it via UCP.

Yes I'm a wanker.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
RE: Erm, I've been playing.
You should be able to scroll down to the bottom of the page and put it back.
(July 25, 2017 at 5:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You should be able to scroll down to the bottom of the page and put it back.

Try it and see. Devil (large)
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
damn, the board has been steeped in sexual innuendo of late . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 25, 2017 at 5:25 pm)Succubus Wrote:
(July 25, 2017 at 5:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You should be able to scroll down to the bottom of the page and put it back.

My only other suggestions were a sledge hammer or lighter fluid and matches. NOT RECOMMENDED!
(July 25, 2017 at 5:46 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: damn, the board has been steeped in sexual innuendo of late . . . . .

You must be new here.
(July 25, 2017 at 5:25 pm)Succubus Wrote:

The link that says "Switch to Full Version" doesn't work for you? Works for me.
Images don't show up unless I click on the link, and they open in a new window. And no, I haven't been playing aboot this time. What's the story lads and lass's?
You have a metric scaling issue on your video driver card.

You might need to hamstring the recursion code.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 5, 2017 at 9:08 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: You have a metric scaling issue on your video driver card.

You might need to hamstring the recursion code.

I was thinking hot Bovril on the chipset, but I'll try your suggestion first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Someone's been quoting me, but nothing's there. Foxaèr 9 2985 July 19, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  This has been happening tonight, not sure why. Foxaèr 43 5271 May 31, 2016 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I've been asking to delete a topic of mine but nobody replies WinterHold 17 3295 October 25, 2015 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Cato
  i would like to post a thread with link but have been here less than 30 days jenny1972 4 1521 October 24, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The maximum server load limit has been reached... c172 7 2512 July 16, 2015 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Have we been rescued? Minimalist 26 3528 April 9, 2015 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Exclamation I've been ripped off! Tea Earl Grey Hot 6 1813 June 20, 2014 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  A_Nony_Mouse has been banned frz 52 15783 May 15, 2013 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Violet
  There Has Been A Serious Infestation of Jesus Freaks Minimalist 97 40243 March 21, 2012 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Cyberman