Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Ought to do the Trick !!
This Ought to do the Trick !!
Please copy and distribute EVERYWHERE.

Thank you.

[Image: mike_pence_2020_sticker-r8a10ff3dbe8c4a6...vr_324.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: This Ought to do the Trick !!
(August 5, 2017 at 9:15 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Please copy and distribute EVERYWHERE.

Thank you.

[Image: mike_pence_2020_sticker-r8a10ff3dbe8c4a6...vr_324.jpg]

Dafuq? The Chump will have Putin deliver a dose of Polonium faster than you can say "Alpha Decay!!".
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
A barrier has been crossed.

[Image: 1284362_1.jpg]

Since qualifications no longer matter the Dems have a lot more celebrities to choose from.  Put another way, if a fuckhead like the WLB can be elected than anyone can be elected.
Why, if Trumply got wind of Pence's plan you really think he'd have him poloniumated ??

GASP !!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

His time has come!
[Image: GNw5460.jpg]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I actually do believe Trump really is Mad. He actually loves being institutionalised!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 6, 2017 at 5:00 am)ignoramus Wrote: I actually do believe Trump really is Mad. He actually loves being institutionalised!

Have you seen the transcript of his conversation with the Australian president in which he actually says that he was the worlds greatest person! He actually used those words.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(August 5, 2017 at 11:02 pm)Fireball Wrote: His time has come!
[Image: GNw5460.jpg]

A car in every pot; a chicken in every garage!
(August 6, 2017 at 5:02 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(August 6, 2017 at 5:00 am)ignoramus Wrote: I actually do believe Trump really is Mad. He actually loves being institutionalised!

Have you seen the transcript of his conversation with the Australian president in which he actually says that he was the worlds greatest person! He actually used those words.

And that was not the most disturbing thing about that conversation...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Trump would just dismiss it as FAKE NEWS. Just like he does everything else he doesn't like/agree with, and just like his followers do the same.

As for me, I'm supporting Katy Perry 2020. If the office of President is going to be a celebrity non-politician, let's at least make it one that's not a business tycoon who is in with wall street.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ought To Run A Poll Minimalist 7 1035 October 14, 2016 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Cato
  The Republicunts Learned This Trick From Their Jesus Freak Pals Minimalist 3 1339 January 31, 2014 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0