Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if Obama said the things Trump has said?
What if Obama said the things Trump has said?

Skip to 2:14 if you wish.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
RE: What if Obama said the things Trump has said?
You mean like...

"bitter clingers"
"get in their face"
"the police acted stupidly"
"if they bring a knife..."

and my favorite...

"if you like your plan you can keep your plan..." bald. face. lie.
(August 6, 2017 at 2:39 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: You mean like...

"bitter clingers"

"You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.

And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Where's the lie though?

Quote:"get in their face"

I don't know what's wrong with this one? He said to be passionate and argue with your conservative friends, neighbors, etc. Do you think it was promoting violence? Because I'm pretty sure he never asked a crowd to physically assault people. You know who did, I assume.

Quote:"the police acted stupidly"

He apologized and said he regretted saying that. Do you remember the last time our current president did that?

Quote:"if they bring a knife..."

Another one I don't see the problem with? Do you uh... Do you think he was talking about literal knives or guns? Or a metaphor to describe the brutality of the campaign trail? Which do you think is more likely?

Quote:and my favorite...

"if you like your plan you can keep your plan..." bald. face. lie.

False and terribly misleading. Agreed.

But to pretend that Trump and Obama gave the same amount of bold faced lies would be ignorant in its truest definition. And to pretend that your examples even TOUCH the unbelievably dumb, childish things that come out of Trumps mouth is asinine. Those are some examples from 8 YEARS. Do you know how many lines I can show you just from Trumps first 100 days? Stop pretending he isn't unique in his "way with words'
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
You're just pissed because you are one of those dumb-assed bible clingers, Woot.

That was a funny bit.
What's funny is he brought up that exact example. You blow a gasket over bitter Bible clingers, but grab me by the pussy, hey that's just normal locker talk.

Trump voters may not all be racist, but they are all a bunch of unrivaled hypocrites. Neo proudly waving his hypocrite flag. Clearly didn't even watch the video. Lol

PS. 100 days, Aegon? I don't think I'd be exaggerating to say Trump lied more often and in a more outrageous fashion, quality and quantity if you will, in a single month that Obama did in 8 years. 45 can't seem to open his mouth without, at best, inaccuracy, and at worst, outright gaslighting dribbling out of it.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
My wife has clingers swingers.
But guys Trump is Jesus and Jesus as Willam Lane Craig said "It's not bad if he does it."
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink ROFL! I'm obama Parody Big Blue Sky 3 2018 June 20, 2013 at 5:12 am
Last Post: Big Blue Sky
  Obama compromise amid Catholic contraception anger Forsaken 1 1223 February 10, 2012 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: 5thHorseman
  President Obama Rickrolls Twitter poster (true)| Twitter Anymouse 0 1763 July 27, 2011 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: Anymouse
  Obama's Greatest Speech Ever. :) leo-rcc 7 3499 March 25, 2010 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Dotard
  Mock the week on Obama's healthcare plan. leo-rcc 8 4850 September 2, 2009 at 3:42 pm
Last Post: Amphora
  Obama v.s. Fly Giff 4 1892 June 20, 2009 at 9:35 am
Last Post: LEDO
  Obama: U.S. "Not A Christian Nation..." leo-rcc 2 1434 April 7, 2009 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Barack Obama On Science And Charles Darwin. leo-rcc 1 1593 February 14, 2009 at 3:13 am
Last Post: Darwinian