Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locked and Loaded
Locked and Loaded
I am a twenty year old female, college student and, as long as I have had any opinion on the matter, I have been an atheist. Primarily for reasons of non-contradiction and ontology. I read a lot of philosophy, economics and physics as well as some history and political/legal theory. I'm bisexual, but misogynistic. I also like thai ladyboys, but they're too far away for much to come of that. I also think most of them are into guys. Their loss.

More relevant to my worldview than the fact that I happen to not believe in supernatural nonsense would be my existential nihilism (my blog entry on it, NSFW). I don't believe in any kind of ideology, or duty, or morality or anything like that. I mean, I get that most people have some sort of sociobiological trope system wherein they signal to each other and what not. But these are nothing more than psychological, not logical, issues.

Metaphysically I am a material realist and a determinist, not that this has much actual relevance. But I find this specious notion of 'free will' to be annoying and stupid. Naturally, I think evolution is an amply proven general theory. I don't think much of most people, but what are you gonna do? They outnumber me...

I am a bit of an elitist, or perhaps just plain intolerant would be a better word, about many things. Unlike many atheists I have met I can't stand democracy, liberalism, progressivism, egalitarianism, secular humanism or any of that bullshit. I don't feel the need to replace one phantom with another, and I am perfectly content without some crackpot moralizer trying to justify his own existence.

Here is my blog in general and, as mentioned above, probably NSFW.

O...hi.
"Philosophy would do well to desist from issuing any further injunctions about the need to re-establish the meaningfulness of existence, the purposefulness of life, or mend the shattered concord between man and nature. It should strive to be more than a sop to the pathetic twinge of human self-esteem. Nihilism is not an existential quandary but a speculative opportunity." - Ray Brassier
My Blog, Nazis are Sexy
RE: Locked and Loaded
(October 16, 2010 at 5:46 am)ChromodynamicGirl Wrote: I am a twenty year old female,....I'm bisexual, but misogynistic. I also like thai ladyboys,

Confused Fall
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(October 16, 2010 at 6:35 am)Dotard Wrote:
(October 16, 2010 at 5:46 am)ChromodynamicGirl Wrote: I am a twenty year old female,....I'm bisexual, but misogynistic. I also like thai ladyboys,

Confused Fall
What's so confusing? How awesome I am?
"Philosophy would do well to desist from issuing any further injunctions about the need to re-establish the meaningfulness of existence, the purposefulness of life, or mend the shattered concord between man and nature. It should strive to be more than a sop to the pathetic twinge of human self-esteem. Nihilism is not an existential quandary but a speculative opportunity." - Ray Brassier
My Blog, Nazis are Sexy
That is the emoticon for confused. But didn't mean it to come across like I was confused. It was meant to convey that I passed out, fainted.

Allow me re-do on my reply.......

Quote:ChromodynamicGirl Wrote:
I am a twenty year old female,....I'm bisexual, but misogynistic. I also like thai ladyboys,

[youtube]YWFW0B9EBx0[/youtube]

There we go..... better.
Sorry for the confusion.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
Allow me to retort:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKiXYveusc0

My Blog, Nazis are Sexy
Welcome

Honestly, I find your worldview somewhat strange, not a bad thing per se, just odd. Feel free to dip your foot right in, its always good to have people around that have different views on stuff Smile
Ahh... 'tis only fair I introduce myself to you. Here is a video introduction compulation that was made compiling the many intros made about me.

[youtube]PVwG1t-NVAA[/youtube]

I once 'high-fived' Chuck Norris. The concentration of pure awesomeness created what is now commonly known as The Big Bang.

---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
I love the one where he's supposed to talk about 'Manscaping' and he says, "I have no idea what this means."
My Blog, Nazis are Sexy
(October 16, 2010 at 7:29 am)Dotard Wrote: I once 'high-fived' Chuck Norris. The concentration of pure awesomeness created what is now commonly known as The Big Bang.

You lie, there's no way you would've survived a high five from Chuck Norris.

BTW, hi ChromeGirl, you sound interesting to say the least.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Zen.....

Nothing survived. The concentrated awesomeness destroyed all that was and created the Big Bang which started the universe as you know it.

Big Grin

Her being interesting is an understatement. As of now I think she qualifys as the most interesting girl in the world.

A female Misogynist who is into thai transexuals. Who'da ever thought?
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM