Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dafuq?
Dafuq?
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/trump-wi...-official/

Quote:Trump will send envoys to Middle East to discuss peace: official

And who is the Great Orange Blunder sending?

Quote:President Donald Trump is sending his son-in-law Jared Kushner and negotiator Jason Greenblatt to the Middle East soon to meet with regional leaders and discuss a “path to substantive Israeli-Palestinian peace talks,” a White House official said on Friday.

Deputy national security adviser Dina Powell will also be on the trip, which will include meetings with leaders from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt, Israel and the Palestinian Authority, the official said.

Brilliant.  You may as well send a couple of these assholes.

[Image: hasidic-jews.jpg]

Asshole.
RE: Dafuq?
Who designed that costume? someone trying make them all look silly?

Second from left is Mel Brooks I think.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Maybe get one of those poly sided dice with various Mideast solutions on the various faces, roll it on live TV and then do what ever turns up.

choices I would include:

Kill all the Jews and Palestinians

And the dice might only have 2 choices and that's on both sides . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 11, 2017 at 2:00 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Who designed that costume? someone trying make them all look silly?

They dress like their cult founder from the 18th Century dressed.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasidic_Judaism

Good thing they didn't follow Isaiah or they would be walking around butt naked.
(August 16, 2017 at 1:47 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(August 11, 2017 at 2:00 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Who designed that costume? someone trying make them all look silly?

They dress like their cult founder from the 18th Century dressed.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasidic_Judaism

Good thing they didn't follow Isaiah or they would be walking around butt naked.

Send in Vorlon.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Isaiah had cooties
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

They dress like idiots to hide in plain sight!

[Image: 1u8p6h.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
What's with the baggies ?

I had a jewish friend who always called them "The Curlies."  It was not a term of endearment!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dafuq ? vorlon13 0 515 November 17, 2015 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: vorlon13