Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, My!
Oh, My!
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/jeff-ses...rump-wont/

Quote:Jeff Sessions called Charlottesville attack what Trump won’t

Quote:As President Donald Trump continues to face widespread criticism for his lackluster response to the car-ramming in Charlottesville, Virginia, that left one woman dead, Attorney General Jeff Sessions went further that his boss on Monday, saying the incident "does meet the definition of domestic terrorism" under American law.

If Sessions keeps that up the Klan may revoke his membership.
RE: Oh, My!
(August 14, 2017 at 3:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/jeff-ses...rump-wont/

Quote:Jeff Sessions called Charlottesville attack what Trump won’t

Quote:As President Donald Trump continues to face widespread criticism for his lackluster response to the car-ramming in Charlottesville, Virginia, that left one woman dead, Attorney General Jeff Sessions went further that his boss on Monday, saying the incident "does meet the definition of domestic terrorism" under American law.

If Sessions keeps that up the Klan may revoke his membership.

Well I do declare, even Sessions has his limits. I need a Mint Julep and a fainting couch to ponder this new data.
Or, he could be full of shit.
(August 14, 2017 at 3:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Or, he could be full of shit.

I am not making any predictions, but between the Russia crap he cant shake and now this, I think some, and admittedly maybe not enough yet, in his party might be realizing the win was not worth it.

Hate to say it but it seems to have taken the death of a white girl for the bigots to go, "Oh shit".

I thought the mom's interview was lame, "I thought he was just going to a Trump rally."

Nobody should blame her for what her son did, but that is not the response one should give, regardless.

You could understand more if it was, " We haven't had contact for a long time." or "I feel sorry for the victims family, I didn't raise him that way."