Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flamboyance in rainbow colors for a party-HALP
Rainbow 
Flamboyance in rainbow colors for a party-HALP
One of my dearest friends is turning 40. I got the invitation to his party where he says "rainbow dress highly encouraged". I'm not much of a partier. I tend to not like people when they come in packs of two or more. But! This friend in particular has the best friggin parties! It has become a tradition that he invites a bunch of people that don't know each other (except for a few, because we meet there and wanna go back) and you just show up and adopt everyone, because you just wanna keep them.

You get there, anyone you know you probably met last year at his last party. Everyone is artsy, an introvert suddenly extroverted in a crowd of introverts that forgot they're introverts because so many introverts in one place is refreshing, or super weird, or as he calls it, flamboyant. So basically... I can't wait!

As he does every year, he planned everything last minute. We were notified today and the party is on the 28th. Here is my RSVP:
"Will there be twerking? Also... I'm thinking of practicing an accent for that party. Australian, or from New Jersey. You never know. The possibilities are endless! May I wear a crazy hat? K bye."

So, looks like I'm going. I want to be so flamboyant, his eyes itch when he feels pressed to introduce me. I want the most rainbowy attire possible... but I have a week to prepare.

Haaaaaaalp! Any ideas?
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
RE: Flamboyance in rainbow colors for a party-HALP
How about Bungle the bear from Rainbow?

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Body paint.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Rainbow afro wig
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Losty is always our fashion maven !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Body paint AND a rainbow afro wig.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 18, 2017 at 9:10 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Body paint AND a rainbow afro wig.

well, we don't want the magic unicorn vomited everywhere look, do we ??

[Image: 2468904593_6a7c692ab6.jpg]

Hey.. she wanted flamboyant. If I told her to add glitter, then she'd look like a vomiting magic unicorn. Tongue
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(August 18, 2017 at 9:15 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Hey.. she wanted flamboyant. If I told her to add glitter, then she'd look like a vomiting magic unicorn. Tongue

Tongue Glitter: AKA steelcurtain repellent and also a mom's emergency kit for child entertainment.

I might go shopping for stuff this weekend. I super hate shopping. I might have to sew something. Haven't done that in years.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funeral or reveal party? c172 57 7367 August 14, 2023 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Boru changed colors on us! arewethereyet 28 1531 November 1, 2020 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ultimate Dinner Party onlinebiker 10 929 October 23, 2019 at 11:05 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  As a man of pastels and neon colors. Brian37 22 2303 July 15, 2019 at 11:31 am
Last Post: brewer
  Party like it's 19999? The Valkyrie 47 8820 April 18, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  party like it's 399? SaStrike 14 2081 April 17, 2018 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  A Third Party Candidate? SteelCurtain 14 1342 June 5, 2016 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Forum game: who from AF would you invite to your party? emjay 301 29689 January 9, 2016 at 6:45 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Donlad Trump and the future of the Republican Party TheMonster 20 4424 November 25, 2015 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Your end of the world party! Iroscato 13 2659 April 26, 2015 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: robvalue