Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Battle Is Here Too
The Battle Is Here Too
Canada likes to pride itself as a nation were Racists , Nazi's , And the zealots of the Alt Right have no place . But in modern Canada such despicable groups have roots .And have grown bolder due to events south of the border . The most recent example

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017...-city.html

But there has also been a massive jump in opposition to said groups

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/i...-1.4253953

http://globalnews.ca/news/3676388/victor...and-unity/

The battle here to and Canadians must rally to the banner of opposition to these groups. And drive them back under the rocks they crawled from. They do reflect the Canadian way . And have no place in it .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

RE: The Battle Is Here Too
I read that as "as a nation we're racists" at first I was like wut
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 19, 2017 at 6:56 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Canada likes to pride itself as a nation were Racists , Nazi's , And the zealots of the Alt Right have no place . But in modern Canada such despicable groups have roots .And have grown bolder due to events south of the border . The most recent example

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017...-city.html

But there has also been a massive jump in opposition to said groups

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/i...-1.4253953

http://globalnews.ca/news/3676388/victor...and-unity/

The battle here to and Canadians must rally to the banner of opposition to these groups. And drive them back under the rocks they crawled from. They do reflect the Canadian way . And have no place in it .

There are good things about America, some things, but right now, I really HATE that our biggest export is hate and gullibility. 

Canada, England, Europe please don't follow our political bigots or our economic "fuck you I got mine" GOP. <--- They only support greed and use fear of other to sell it to keep power.
[Image: 985882-Moosehead1.jpg]

Have a Moose.  Watch some hockey.  Chill.
Sounds like you need some diversity. Which port of entry do you suggest? (one that we can send them to by bus)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 19, 2017 at 8:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Canada, England, Europe please don't follow our political bigots or our economic "fuck you I got mine" GOP. <--- They only support greed and use fear of other to sell it to keep power.

Don't you mind that Obama ran America into the ground over the past 8 years?
Thank God Americans have put Don in the White House to set things right and lead them across the swamp to the green fields beyond..Smile

[Image: concord-bridge_zpss34tdcfz.jpg~original]
(August 19, 2017 at 9:05 pm)Dropship Wrote:
(August 19, 2017 at 8:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Canada, England, Europe please don't follow our political bigots or our economic "fuck you I got mine" GOP. <--- They only support greed and use fear of other to sell it to keep power.

Thank God Americans have put Don in the White House to set things right and lead them across the swamp to the green fields beyond..Smile

Wank wank wank
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

'Tis better to be thought stupid than to speak and remove all doubt. Wise word you should take to heart.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Nope America was run  into the ground by wall street greed and republican hatred of regulation . Obama tried to save America republicans stopped him. And now the idiots of the right have put an imbecile in office .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Guys, Dropshit is a troll. Don't feed him.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too PC for me. onlinebiker 256 13207 December 20, 2021 at 6:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 794 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 777 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1864 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  When Irony Is Too Good To Ignore BrianSoddingBoru4 13 2756 July 8, 2019 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Battle of the Bulger ends. Brian37 22 1179 November 3, 2018 at 5:16 pm
  Too stupid to let loose Mr.Obvious 5 886 October 27, 2018 at 5:40 am
  This is just too good brewer 5 685 October 15, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  And this figures, too Minimalist 0 300 September 10, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 356 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Minimalist