Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There an app for that???
There an app for that???
I'm not typically a huge fan of forums and such, but the more I get on and read stuff, the I find myself coming back here to read stuff. I fiddle on here periodically from my laptop, but more so on my phone. Soooo.... does this place have an app???
RE: There an app for that???
There used to be a Tapatalk plugin, but Tibs had to go poking around their source code and discovered "serious security issues."

Pshhhhhh...

Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
In short, no. Just the mobile theme.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
We should totally have our own app. That would be so cool
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Well that's a bummer.
What's it take to get an app? Purely curious. I'm not an internet technology guru by any stretch of the imagination.
We will be beta testing a new UI first quarter 2108.  If anyone would like to submit an application, let us know.

{edit, OOPS !!! 2018 !!! thanx Losty!!} {damn, this is like the third time I've done that !!}

[Image: 04-brain-on-wires.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

We'll all be dead by then lol
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
You wouldn't even consider the supositrode interface !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 22, 2017 at 10:34 pm)Court Jester Wrote: Well that's a bummer.
What's it take to get an app? Purely curious. I'm not an internet technology guru by any stretch of the imagination.

A suitcase full of unmarked, non-consecutive $20 and $100 bills would be a good start.
Here's the theists app ... Runs on tablets only!

[Image: 1uklzo.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: AF app or at least a mobile version of the forum rado84 36 6007 August 4, 2016 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  App? mlmooney89 4 1118 June 13, 2016 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: ignoramus