Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Then God Can Go Fuck Himself!
Then God Can Go Fuck Himself!
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/trump-ha...erer-says/

Quote:Trump haters defy God, President’s ‘whisperer’ says

Quote:“It is God who raises up a king. It is God that sets one down,” she continued. “When you fight against the plan of God, you are fighting against the will of God.”

Given some of the shitty kings that the world has seen god has a dismal fucking track record.  The WLB, OTOH, is a fine example of those shitty leaders, though.

I wonder?  Did "god" also appoint Hitler?
RE: Then God Can Go Fuck Himself!
Didn't "god" say that women should be silent and not lead or preach to men?

Blasphemer!

Stone her!!
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 24, 2017 at 4:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/trump-ha...erer-says/

Quote:Trump haters defy God, President’s ‘whisperer’ says

Quote:“It is God who raises up a king. It is God that sets one down,” she continued. “When you fight against the plan of God, you are fighting against the will of God.”

Given some of the shitty kings that the world has seen god has a dismal fucking track record.  The WLB, OTOH, is a fine example of those shitty leaders, though.

I wonder?  Did "god" also appoint Hitler?

This is what is so sick about our right wing assholes. How can you rightfully point at the violence that is holy book justified in the middle east, then ignore the same shit here. Those KKK members and American Nazis DO use the bible to justify their insanity. So to the moderate GOP and swing voters, if you say you are not like that, THEN DON'T FUCKING PUT UP WITH IT.

If you are not fine with ISIS, then you should not be fine with the KKK or Nazis. And this kind of crap is exactly what the founders had in mind with the First Amendment, and the oath of office. So that America would not end up a 1 party one race one religion nation. This is why mixing religion and politics is dangerous. Because you end up with assholes who will use office to destroy pluralism.

If anyone wants to live under a government that has a monocrhomatic view, try Saudi Arabia, Iran or North Korea.
Well, she can blow me.

After her little godling gets done first.

Paula White Wrote:“They say about our president, ‘Well, he is not presidential.’ Thank goodness. And I mean that with all due respect. Because, in other words, he is not a polished politician,” White said. “In other words, he is authentically, whether people like it or not, has been raised up by God. God says he raises up and places all people in places of authority.”

I don't think Trump has ever been a polished anything. Well,maybe he's polished at running out back doors with the money. He's simply not competent.
Can a turd be polished?
(August 24, 2017 at 5:07 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Can a turd be polished?

No, but it can glow orange.
Can you believe that someone already did this?

[Image: can-t-polish-this-trump-t-shirts-baseball-t-shirt.jpg]
Yep, and the fucker deserves it.
(August 24, 2017 at 5:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Can you believe that someone already did this?

[Image: can-t-polish-this-trump-t-shirts-baseball-t-shirt.jpg]

Hmm...30 seconds in the gold plating tank ought to be sufficient to polish him off. Where I used to work, a Gold Cyanide process was used to electroplate the gold onto base metal, usually copper. It was kept locked in a safe for two reasons.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 423 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2891 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 869 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1704 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1415 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  If Blacks have superior dicks, then explain highest risk of infecting AIDS Konboa 8 1317 September 5, 2018 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1241 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 3058 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The WLB Just Can't Help Himself Minimalist 6 1004 June 9, 2018 at 5:03 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 672 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet