Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katrina And The Waves......
Katrina And The Waves......
Anyone remember when asshole Fartwell and Pat Robertnuts got on TV after Katrina and blamed liberals and pro choice advocates and gays?

Katrina was punishment. Ok, so when Harvey beats the crap out of a deeply read state, watch the right wing sickos run from their own blame game. 

If natural disasters are punishment, then why wont they consider that as God saying, "Hey assholes don't be dicks to minorities"?

As an aside. Quite a few years ago on another website, some asshole said the Tsunami in Japan was a warning for them to find God. That fucker made a huge mistake with me because he didn't know my X wife is Japanese. No, I don't take kindly to sick vile logic like that.
RE: Katrina And The Waves......
I've already quoted scripture supporting God's right to punish Texas with a tempest.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It's hard to argue with fundies when they are willing to accept that their divine sadist master has no qualms about butchering babies in the most barbaric ways in order to 'teach us a lesson'. I mean, really, when the mentality is such that they believe in the highest sincerity that our actions and the actions of others on this earth truly do merit the attention and wrath of an invisible psychopathic deity version of us overlooking ants with a magnifying glass on a hot day, how are people supposed to reason with that? There's literally no way to prove it wrong no matter the type of incident or the outcome because it can always be twisted to serve a narrative. There's every reason for believers to feel more motivated than should be humanly possible to foist control over others because THEY ALONE know what will appease their sky demon's thirst for blood. It's a no-win for everyone, though for the religious profiteers, they can make a success out of anything.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
Could a god give a more clear as mud message than devastating natural disasters? Drowning babies and old folks in nursing homes because...well, you know...queers! Are Jews still a problem too?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 28, 2017 at 3:48 am)chimp3 Wrote: Could a god give a more clear as mud message than devastating natural disasters? Drowning babies and old folks in nursing homes because...well, you know...queers! Are Jews still a problem too?

No queers in Texas, so the waters have been sent to scour all the wicked divorced and remarried people from Texas !!!

Praise Jesus !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Nah.... It's clearly the supreme Hindu god Narayanan that is obviously pissed off over all of the cows that Texans are killing, selling, and grilling.
mmmmmmmmmmm, grilled cow !!!!

God was trying for Austin but got distracted.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(August 28, 2017 at 3:33 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: God was trying for Austin but got distracted.

Yep, bad aim there daddy if you hate liberals so much.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is Tyre Still Here When God Said it Would Sink Under the Waves? Lemonvariable72 116 35869 September 27, 2013 at 7:46 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hurricane Katrina, Mother nature or Wrath of God? L4EV 34 14838 May 29, 2012 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy