Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was her death an accident? QC thinks not?
Was her death an accident? QC thinks not?
[Image: 1usvjs.jpg]

Diana wrote in a letter in her own handwriting:

Quote:~ "This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous - my husband is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for him to marry Tiggy.
"Camilla is nothing but a decoy, so we are all being used by the man in every sense of the word."

The letter was shown at the inquest at the Royal Courts of Justice.
Mr Mansfield, who has also represented the Bloody Sunday and Stephen Lawrence families, said there is good reason to suspect her death was not accidental and added he found it baffling police did not react more strongly to the note.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/top-...spartanntp

One suggestion was that she wasn't to have a Muslim baby at any cost with her then Muslim lover Dodi Fayed. M16 looked after the rest.
The mind boggles ...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Was her death an accident? QC thinks not?
(August 27, 2017 at 3:06 am)ignoramus Wrote: [Image: 1usvjs.jpg]

Diana wrote in a letter in her own handwriting:

Quote:~ "This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous - my husband is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury in order to make the path clear for him to marry Tiggy.
"Camilla is nothing but a decoy, so we are all being used by the man in every sense of the word."

The letter was shown at the inquest at the Royal Courts of Justice.
Mr Mansfield, who has also represented the Bloody Sunday and Stephen Lawrence families, said there is good reason to suspect her death was not accidental and added he found it baffling police did not react more strongly to the note.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/top-...spartanntp

One suggestion was that she wasn't to have a Muslim baby at any cost with her then Muslim lover Dodi Fayed. M16 looked after the rest.
The mind boggles ...

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

You know, I've just never been able to muster any give a shit about the British Royal Family.

We fought a bloody, bitter war to get shut of the monarchy. I can't for the life of my understand why people here are so enamored with them.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(August 27, 2017 at 3:58 am)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: You know, I've just never been able to muster any give a shit about the British Royal Family.

We fought a bloody, bitter war to get shut of the monarchy. I can't for the life of my understand why people here are so enamored with them.

Me either and I'm a brit.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I'm a republican and a Brit too.

The royals bring in money, sure, but they also have a large stash of cash which is completely unaudited an unaccounted (Duchy of Cornwall) and Charles' support for bloody homeopathy does my head in.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Oh yeah it's the anniversary of her death and I've noticed there are documentaries about her on TV and I really don't understand the fascination people have for her. I'm not talking about her death but I don't know why did she capture people's hearts? She was this shy woman among the royal family - is that why? I mean I remember on of those "catching people's hearts" stories about her how some fan of hers bought her an expensive coat and she refused to take it. But I guess she did one thing right and that is she shook hand with an AIDS person on TV and that apparently persuaded people to fear them less.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I was going to say "she is dead, that's all that mattered". Then I realized whether she lived or died, or whether she ever existed, doesn't matter.
(August 27, 2017 at 4:00 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(August 27, 2017 at 3:58 am)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: You know, I've just never been able to muster any give a shit about the British Royal Family.

Me either and I'm a brit.

Same here, I'm a Brit.

And the royals can go fuck themselves.
(August 27, 2017 at 3:06 am)ignoramus Wrote: she wasn't to have a Muslim baby at any cost with her then Muslim lover Dodi Fayed

Well there is no such a thing as Muslim or baptist or catholic or Buddhist baby and who is to say it would have been a Muslim? Not to mention that UK doesn't seem to be so xenophobic about Muslims considering London's mayor is one.

And what about David Icke's theory that she was killed because she found out that royal family are reptiloid aliens? And to be fair if you look at the old videos of royal baby coming out of hospital and pause it at certain moments there is something strange going on, like this:

[Image: 075ncC2.png]

She's obviously carrying a reptile egg and Willy's hand is losing it's holographic shield at moments.

Kneel Suckers
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I'm not sure what's sadder. David Icke's crazy theories or the fact that I've watched them all! hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 282 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3851 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 7463 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8481 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7515 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1 Drich 12 1615 February 20, 2019 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Donald Trump Thinks that the F-35 is Invisible to the Naked Eye... ReptilianPeon 32 4810 November 18, 2018 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 428 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job Aegon 12 1894 August 17, 2018 at 6:27 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Poor Ivanka, shuts down her name brand. Brian37 7 1165 July 25, 2018 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Shell B