Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triggered by Banana Peel
Triggered by Banana Peel
Can we at least admit that things are seriously out of control when an organized event is cut short because of a litterbug? The Daily Mississippian report that several students felt threatened and unsafe by a banana peel: HERE
RE: Triggered by Banana Peel
It’s very insensitive of you to point out their total ignorance. I’m offended
It seems obvious that the guy didn't put the banana peel there as a racial insult.
He just couldn't find a bin.
But someone did hang banana peels in nooses around the school previously.
Did you read that bit Neo? Do you think there might be underlying racial tension there already?
Do you think something might have been seriously out of control already?
Do you even think? Yes, I think you know exactly what you're doing.
I thought this was gonna be about something else, lol. But, my mind is always in the gutter, so...
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
[Image: raw]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Well to be fair Chad, it wasn't exactly "litter". It wasn't simply dropped or accidentally discarded. It nailed to a tree, following all of this cuteness from May:

Quote:The morning Taylor Dumpson was to take over as the school’s first female black student government president, students found bananas hanging from nooses across campus. Some of the bananas were inscribed with references to Dumpson’s sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha.

Silly and innocuous though it may seem, the message being conveyed was clearly "Not welcome here", and she was in a cabin in the woods. The intent was to make her nervous/frightened without making a direct threat of violence; and it worked. She got skittish, and didn't want to be there anymore.
[Image: medium_1b20d03e2800ef3ebc1dfc2b71887a12.jpg]
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
(August 31, 2017 at 10:12 am)AkiraTheFighter24 Wrote: [Image: medium_1b20d03e2800ef3ebc1dfc2b71887a12.jpg]

I couldn't tell you how many times I've encountered that and they turn out to be a goddamn bottom . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 31, 2017 at 9:44 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: I thought this was gonna be about something else, lol.  But, my mind is always in the gutter, so...

Yum ("Yum" with regards to the fact your mind is always going there not with regards to the exact content involved (unless it involves a) Me or b) A dude who looks similar enough to me that I can experience that vicariously. Naughty).
(August 31, 2017 at 10:26 am)vorlon13 Wrote:
(August 31, 2017 at 10:12 am)AkiraTheFighter24 Wrote: [Image: medium_1b20d03e2800ef3ebc1dfc2b71887a12.jpg]

I couldn't tell you how many times I've encountered that and they turn out to be a goddamn bottom . . . .

I know the feels.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Becoming a Banana Republic Minimalist 0 769 April 24, 2015 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Minimalist