Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Do You Miss From AF?
Who Do You Miss From AF?
Sometimes regulars seem to disappear and I wonder where they went or how they're doing. I miss Lutrinae, haven't seen him around in awhile. Bella Morte, too.

-Teresa
RE: Who Do You Miss From AF?
I am blessed with a poor memory for the time between seeing people, to me it's always like they never left when they come back.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Excited Penguin for sure. He was probably one of the nicest and calmest members I've ever seen. He never overstepped any boundaries and I can honestly say he was a pleasant person to debate with.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Bahaha - thanks for the laugh Big Grin

-Teresa
Years ago we had a nice young man from a country that was falling apart.  At some point the infrastructure there deteriorated to the point where he could no longer logon here.

He was funny and made great posts.

He also introduced us to the Queef Demon.

ROFLOL
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Bella, very much. Also Lucanus :c
Yeah I miss Bella too. She shared her process and would backtrack on positions on occasion. We can't all say the same. But if she is enjoying RL I'm happy for her.

I can still check in on Rob over at TTA but I miss his slant here.

Aliza is a wonderful poster but gone from here now thanks to some unpleasant interactions. Fortunately I can still connect with her at TTA too.
The Reverand Jeremiah and of course the Summerqueen who I think still pops in from time to time, but not enough. Darwinian I know personally and see most Wednesdays.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 1, 2017 at 12:43 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: The Reverand Jeremiah and of course the Summerqueen who I think still pops in from time to time, but not enough. Darwinian I know personally and see most Wednesdays.

Good ones.  I'd take them too.
Define "miss". hahahaha (adjusting sights)

robvalue
Tiberius (the chronic lurker)
TSQ
Jormangandr (wondering)
Cato
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you miss the 1990s BillieBobbie 16 1069 January 11, 2023 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Things You Miss Foxaèr 15 931 September 16, 2022 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Things you miss from your childhood. Brian37 23 1622 May 19, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Did you miss me? Foxaèr 19 2812 May 2, 2017 at 3:38 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  AF Skype Room: Why I Miss Its Activity Edwardo Piet 16 2885 October 31, 2016 at 9:15 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? Edwardo Piet 32 5643 September 12, 2016 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  KichigaiNeko, I miss you Foxaèr 29 3719 March 3, 2016 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Flying Spaghetti Monster? Church of The Smashing Orangey Bit? Did I Miss Something? Sam 4 3405 June 15, 2009 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc