Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C/L, Avoid English Windows At All Costs!!!
C/L, Avoid English Windows At All Costs!!!
They are not safe.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-41167296

Quote:Woman trapped in window trying to retrieve poo after Tinder date

Quote:A woman who threw her poo out of her date's toilet window because it "would not flush" had to be rescued after she got stuck trying to retrieve it.

The amateur gymnast was on a first date with Bristol student Liam Smith when she "panicked" and threw the faeces out of the window.
RE: C/L, Avoid English Windows At All Costs!!!
Wow... that's gotta be a pretty shitty situation to be in.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Lol, I've had weirder dates.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
How'd you like to explain it to a reporter?
A woman on a date is clearly more likely to get laid if she fishes poo out of a non-flushing toilet and throws it out of a window, and then dives in after it,  than if she left the unflushed poo in a non-flushing toilet and suggests the services of a plumber.

British dating convention offers perverse incentives, I tell you....
Quote:A woman on a date is clearly more likely to get laid if she fishes poo out of a non-flushing toilet and throw it out of a window, and then dive in after it,  than if she left the unflushed poo in a non-flushing toilet and suggested the services of a plumber inhales and exhales on a more or less regular basis.

FTFY.  Men have low standards.
(September 6, 2017 at 11:00 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:A woman on a date is clearly more likely to get laid if she fishes poo out of a non-flushing toilet and throw it out of a window, and then dive in after it,  than if she left the unflushed poo in a non-flushing toilet and suggested the services of a plumber inhales and exhales on a more or less regular basis.

FTFY.  SOME Men have low standards.

FTFY
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 6, 2017 at 11:00 am)Minimalist Wrote:

FTFY.  Men have low standards.

Indeed, beggars can't be choosers.
(September 6, 2017 at 11:06 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Indeed, beggars can't be choosers.

Sure they can. They just won't get laid as often.
(September 6, 2017 at 11:08 am)Nymphadora Wrote:
(September 6, 2017 at 11:06 am)Anomalocaris Wrote: Indeed, beggars can't be choosers.

Sure they can. They just won't get laid as often.

And their bathroom windows remain cleaner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 2263 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  English Premier League Football (Soccer) Jack8 10 496 November 19, 2022 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Jack8
  Parent Trap movie, do you think Lindsay Lohan does British English well in it? Sweden83 6 953 December 5, 2020 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  English is treacherous ... Gawdzilla Sama 2 312 September 17, 2018 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  English Language Books in Germany Rhondazvous 2 450 September 9, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Type your favorite english word ErGingerbreadMandude 52 4930 December 17, 2017 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Finally updated to Windows 10 and.... Foxaèr 20 4126 August 30, 2015 at 9:59 am
Last Post: IATIA
  Many English people can't speak English? ReptilianPeon 41 5545 July 16, 2015 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ye olde English Lemonvariable72 18 3383 November 29, 2014 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  You Might Want To Avoid Subway Minimalist 12 2930 July 18, 2014 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Tonus