Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Latest Obsession.
Your Latest Obsession.
I must be a bingey type of person? Dunno

I stumble across something on the net or something triggers in my head and then for the next week I'm obsessed with that particular person or topic.
Are you guys like that?

eg: looking at old rock videos last week, stumbled across Fleetwood Mac and now I've had this fetish for Stevie Nicks for a whole week!
I mean, I'm a guys, so I've always wanted to pork her growing up anyway, but even now at 69, she's still got "something" special about her.

What I find fascinating about her funnily enough is her lack of emotion (to me) on stage and in interviews. (I mean she moves, but I see death in her eyes)
Either she's seen a lot from a young age or she's a cyborg. Albeit a sexy one.

Then

and now

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Your Latest Obsession.
I loved that song but I killed it, played it too many times in a row. I can't listen to it and not think of Beyoncé in the intro either.

My latest obsession is looking at tattoos.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Diablo 3.
Someone please call security! A person has hacked Hammy's account! Everyone knows that the real Hammy doesn't play games from this century!

Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I like it more than Diablo 2 at this point. D3 is on a whole other level at this point.

(September 8, 2017 at 6:53 am)ignoramus Wrote: Someone please call security! A person has hacked Hammy's account! Everyone knows that the real Hammy doesn't play games from this century!

Big Grin

I just realized how wrong you are because my favorite game of all time is from this century. It was made in 2000.

Tongue
Jeff41.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Educational courses for online retailing. I have Amazon worked out pretty well, but I really need to "up my game" on Ebay. Also looking for more about product development. I've been doing that for about ten years on my own, nevertheless, I feel I could expand out there as well.
Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa or higher) and Horror Movies. But i've always enjoyed a good horror movie since childhood. Just lately i've been watching it more. Always after midnight, when its dark and i'm alone.
(September 8, 2017 at 12:46 pm)energizer bunny Wrote: Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa or higher) and Horror Movies. But i've always enjoyed a good horror movie since childhood. Just lately i've been watching it more. Always after midnight, when its dark and i'm alone.

. . . or are you?   Panic
I always keep something something similar to this at home or in my car, plus a wallet-sized version that I carry around in my pocket or purse. Can't explain the satisfaction and JOY I feel in having in assortment of Post-its or sticky-notes on hand. 

Ahhh....so lovely!

[Image: 486ba1342dc83b7a46fe0065d59a8efa.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MY Latest Project onlinebiker 18 1175 August 3, 2020 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Boundaries (or 'My Latest Exercise in Anger Management') BrianSoddingBoru4 29 2449 August 8, 2016 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  What is the Difference Between an 'Addiction', a 'Compulsion' and an 'Obsession'? Edwardo Piet 10 6781 May 26, 2009 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet