Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Diego Hepatitis A Outbreak
San Diego Hepatitis A Outbreak
I'd expect this to be mostly homeless or indigent, but no. They are now power washing the streets with bleach.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Sa...65533.html
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: San Diego Hepatitis A Outbreak
The cynic in me wonders if they'd go to the trouble if it was confined to homeless, indignant, and drug users.
RE: San Diego Hepatitis A Outbreak
Wow. I didn't realize this outbreak was even happening. I do live in one of the homeless epicenters of the city. And I am poor. Drug free, except for 16 surgeries spanning from birth to '92 (15yo). 

Some of our neighborhoods have their own councils, and have monthly meetings to address supralocal concerns. Homelessness comes up a lot here, and is on the agenda for Tue. Should be interesting!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire at Pier 45 in San Francisco onlinebiker 10 1033 May 24, 2020 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  San Fran to expunge over 9000 cannabis convictions EgoDeath 57 4904 March 7, 2019 at 6:51 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Measels outbreak in Washington sparks vaccination debates... again EgoDeath 23 2372 February 21, 2019 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  San Diego Paper Calls On Hunter To Resign Minimalist 2 400 August 23, 2018 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist