Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can one compose a ‘Transverse Field Ising Spin’-compatible Super Hamiltonian?
Can one compose a ‘Transverse Field Ising Spin’-compatible Super Hamiltonian?
Is it possible to create a ‘Transverse Field Ising Spin’-compatible Super Hamiltonian?

The question above is in relation to this paper.
RE: Can one compose a ‘Transverse Field Ising Spin’-compatible Super Hamiltonian?
Sure thing. Give me 48 hours, two ripened aubergines, a bucket of ants and six litres of goose fat. Payment accepted via Bitcoin only.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: Can one compose a ‘Transverse Field Ising Spin’-compatible Super Hamiltonian?
(September 8, 2017 at 6:19 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Sure thing. Give me 48 hours, two ripened aubergines, a bucket of ants and six litres of goose fat. Payment accepted via Bitcoin only.

"Is it possible" meaning one of the following:

(1) Is there a pre-exiting structure in which such a thing is composed?
(2) If no such pre-existing structure exists, is it possible at all?
(3) If it is possible, can you do it for free?
(4) If it is possible, can you do it for for a price?
I get dizzy looking off a second floor balcony. I even tried to be a Whirling Dervish once and got to dizzy. I am going to leave a "Transverse Field Ising Spin’-compatible Super Hamiltonian" up to the professionals.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Um, maybe?

Bong
(September 8, 2017 at 6:47 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I get dizzy looking off a second floor balcony. I even tried to be a Whirling Dervish once and got to dizzy. I am going to leave a "Transverse Field Ising Spin’-compatible Super Hamiltonian" up to the professionals.

I edited the OP.
Should give you some context.
Is that even in the FIG Code of Points?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(September 8, 2017 at 7:06 pm)causal code Wrote:
(September 8, 2017 at 6:47 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I get dizzy looking off a second floor balcony. I even tried to be a Whirling Dervish once and got to dizzy. I am going to leave a "Transverse Field Ising Spin’-compatible Super Hamiltonian" up to the professionals.

I edited the OP.

Obviously, I don't understand that abstract, but it seems that actual application usually lags behind theoretical application by about 20 years, no?
(September 8, 2017 at 7:06 pm)causal code Wrote:

I edited the OP.

Is there a logical contradiction contained within what you are proposing?

If the answer is "no" then yes, it is (logically) possible.

If the answer is "yes" then no, it is (logically) impossible.

Needs more relateable data. And also rhubarb. I like rhubarb.