Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mammon
Mammon
[Image: Mammon.jpg]

Not sure it's really necessary for someone to join a Mammon congregation as Christianity is evolving rapidly in that direction regardless.

And I'm not very confident most Christians realize Mammon is a bad thing, by their Scriptures, anyhow. Might be why Mammonism is rapidly supplanting Christianity in Christian churches, the people there have no idea they're apostatizing. And with church hierarchy complicit, if not actually leading the way, there just won't be any corrective actions to counteract the appeal of Mammon.

Praise Mammon !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Mammon
Art has no shortage of depictions of Mammon:

[Image: 5969538_orig.jpg]

[Image: 01-mammon.jpg]

[Image: 8a771da64b7aea6a9bb76b5ec54f129a.jpg]

[Image: sry_wtg_comwg_49_large.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

More better Mammon !!

[Image: 1441057-mammon.jpg]

[Image: 6d78025405bee7ff1b325e37beafab0e.jpg]

[Image: b5123f9a95fa1453.jpg]

(September 9, 2017 at 12:28 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: [Image: Mammon.jpg]

Not sure it's really necessary for someone to join a Mammon congregation as Christianity is evolving rapidly in that direction regardless.

And I'm not very confident most Christians realize Mammon is a bad thing, by their Scriptures, anyhow.  Might be why Mammonism is rapidly supplanting Christianity in Christian churches, the people there have no idea they're apostatizing. And with church hierarchy complicit, if not actually leading the way, there just won't be any corrective actions to counteract the appeal of Mammon.

Praise Mammon !!

At first glance I thought that was Fox Mulder and this was going to be X-Files/Aliens.

Imagine my disappointment.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
What is Mammon? Please Google it for me.
Wealth regarded as an evil influence or false object of worship and devotion. It was taken by medieval writers as the name of the devil of covetousness, and revived in this sense by Milton.

Sound/look familiar??

Just about all the US Christians are on board with Mammon, you should be too !!!

(September 9, 2017 at 1:41 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(September 9, 2017 at 12:28 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: [Image: Mammon.jpg]

And I'm not very confident most Christians realize Mammon is a bad thing, by their Scriptures, anyhow.  Might be why Mammonism is rapidly supplanting Christianity in Christian churches, the people there have no idea they're apostatizing. And with church hierarchy complicit, if not actually leading the way, there just won't be any corrective actions to counteract the appeal of Mammon.

Praise Mammon !!

At first glance I thought that was Fox Mulder and this was going to be X-Files/Aliens.

Imagine my disappointment.

Omg, too funny; I thought the exact same thing.  Great minds and all that.  😉
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
So, the God of the greenback then?
How will this work?
Those that love money the most are the least likely to part with it in church?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.