Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T.J.Hooker and Spock
T.J.Hooker and Spock
I had no clue that Leonard Nimoy whom, of course stared as Spock in the original Star Trek did a later guest star on T.J. Hooker in which William Shatner later stared in the short lived cop series T.J. Hooker. Oh, and yes, Heather Locklear was a looker.
RE: T.J.Hooker and Spock
Nimoy and Shatner also gave Columbo the runaround in the seventies. Though not together.

Martin Landau too, as twins.

TV is a small world.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(September 15, 2017 at 6:39 pm)Cyberman Wrote: Nimoy and Shatner also gave Columbo the runaround in the seventies. Though not together.

Martin Landau too, as twins.

TV is a small world.

All I remember as a kid and teen, is I wanted to marry every female super hero on TV. Jacklyn Smith and Farrah Fawcett And Heather Locklear.

I just remember getting a, well you know, wood from seeing Heather.
I remember as a kid getting confused wood from the priest Tripitaka in Monkey:

[Image: tripitaka.png]

It wasn't until years later I found he was a she and suddenly a lot of things made sense.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
[Image: 1vyhlk.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 15, 2017 at 7:16 pm)Cyberman Wrote: I remember as a kid getting confused wood from the priest Tripitaka in Monkey:

It wasn't until years later I found he was a she and suddenly a lot of things made sense.

I googled her. Turns out she's a member of the 27 club.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

(September 16, 2017 at 5:34 am)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(September 15, 2017 at 7:16 pm)Cyberman Wrote: I remember as a kid getting confused wood from the priest Tripitaka in Monkey:

I googled her. Turns out she's a member of the 27 club.

Yeah. Sad
(September 15, 2017 at 6:39 pm)Cyberman Wrote: Nimoy and Shatner also gave Columbo the runaround in the seventies. Though not together.

Forgot to mention, Walter "Nuclear Wessels" Koenig cameoed in the Shatner episode, as a detective.
(September 16, 2017 at 3:19 pm)Cyberman Wrote:

Forgot to mention, Walter "Nuclear Wessels" Koenig cameoed in the Shatner episode, as a detective.

The actor who played the bird man, I think the character's name was "Hawk" or "Falcon" on the Buck Roger's series with Gill Gerard, he played a villain in a Hooker episode, playing a fur coat thief.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  R.I.P. Spock ManMachine 2 1252 February 28, 2015 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: ManMachine