Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hereafter
Hereafter
Has anyone seen this movie (or know someone who's seen it)? The trailer didn't look bad even though the subject matter is, in my opinion, corny. It seems like it has potential; Matt Damon is the star along with Clint Eastwood's directing. Most people in my school are going to see Paranormal Activity 2, and no one really talks about any movies outside of the realm of comedies and lame, horror flicks.
RE: Hereafter
Watched about 53 seconds of the trailer. Not my cup of tea, bit more of a Sci-Fi fan personally.
(October 23, 2010 at 9:31 pm)ib.me.ub Wrote: Watched about 53 seconds of the trailer. Not my cup of tea, bit more of a Sci-Fi fan personally.

Trailers are typically useless, unless it totally warrants a completely negative feeling from the viewer. It doesn't seem like my usual cup of tea either, as I'm more a crime/sci-fi/psychological-thriller guy myself. However, I'm not so sure that it will be uninteresting. At the same time I don't want to read a plot summary to find out; just in case I do like it I would like to know as little as possible prior to watching it. I may not worry about it, because I'm definitely going to see Stone. That's up my alley; at least it would seem.
@Hearafter: Way beyond my beleivability level. Just don't get into the afterlife at all. @Stone: Not bad, looks good. Edward Norton is a good actor and Robert De Niro is an absolute legend. Looks like a good bit of edgy thriller/drama with a twist!
(October 23, 2010 at 9:51 pm)ib.me.ub Wrote: @Hearafter: Way beyond my beleivability level. Just don't get into the afterlife at all. @Stone: Not bad, looks good. Edward Norton is a good actor and Robert De Niro is an absolute legend. Looks like a good bit of edgy thriller/drama with a twist!

I'm trying to stay open-minded, but the afterlife thing is what will probably kill it for me. Stone should be good, and Jojovich is luscious. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down I saw the new Eastwood movie "Hereafter"... ldarwin 1 1056 November 12, 2010 at 3:34 am
Last Post: Darwinian