Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy sh*t, this is freaking hilarious!!!!!
Holy sh*t, this is freaking hilarious!!!!!
You guys, I am dying laughing right now. You gotta watch this video. 

Quote:There’s no use trying to skirt around this, so let’s cut straight to the chase: A Colorado Springs woman has been taking big craps in front of someone’s house for a few weeks now. They’re calling her the Mad Pooper and she won’t stop. The cops are involved. It appears to be some sort of revenge pooping. I hope you enjoy this report from local CBS outlet KKTV as much as I did.

http://deadspin.com/a-jogger-dubbed-the-...socialflow
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
RE: Holy sh*t, this is freaking hilarious!!!!!
Um....

https://atheistforums.org/thread-51224-p...pid1622402

We've been waiting for you.
Copy cat criminal from the infamous Ypsilanti Mystery Pooper of a few years ago.

https://www.inquisitr.com/1200304/police...nd-pooper/
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 22, 2017 at 6:58 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Copy cat criminal from the infamous Ypsilanti Mystery Pooper of a few years ago.

https://www.inquisitr.com/1200304/police...nd-pooper/

A year earlier in Scotland ...

Man Looking For Person Who Shat Down His Chimney

Quote:When I open the door the smell was incredible. “The wee bastards’s shite had landed in the grate, it was all over the place! “It was all on the rug in front of the fire. There’s no way it’ll brush out. What the hell am i going to say to the insurance? ‘Och, a ned shat down the chimney’? “If I get my hands on the little bastard I’ll kick him so hard in the arse he’ll never sh*t again.”
poop is bad, it exits your bum and is therefore gay. I will pray for your souls and sphincters. Hope you are not too bloody heathens.
Charmin - the TP company - offered her a years supply of free TP if she would turn herself in. No shit.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 22, 2017 at 8:39 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Charmin - the TP company - offered her a years supply of free TP if she would turn herself in. No shit.

No shit? Then why would she need the Charmin?  Dodgy
CL, what have you started?
Dying to live, living to die.
It was not one of my prouder moments but I once took a crap in somone's yard. It was when I lived in the U.S. Territory of Guam in the Pacific. I was a SCUBA instructor at the time and I had just done the academics portion of a class aboard a U.S. Navy ship called the Cable. I had made the supreme mistake of getting a bite to eat at Taco Bell before the class. It was early evening when it ended and I headed home. On the way, the urge to relieve myself became so powerful, I pulled over and performed the act in a stand of trees in someone's front yard. The alternative was to shit myself in the car.

To this day, I don't know what the aftermath was. There was no call to the police as far as I know. This was at the edge of their property and boarded a wooded area so it's possible it went undiscovered.

This was in 1997. I have yet to eat at Taco Bell since.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(September 22, 2017 at 11:04 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: It was not one of my prouder moments but I once took a crap in somone's yard. It was when I lived in the U.S. Territory of Guam in the Pacific. I was a SCUBA instructor at the time and I had just done the academics portion of a class aboard a U.S. Navy ship called the Cable. I had made the supreme mistake of getting a bite to eat at Taco Bell before the class. It was early evening when it ended and I headed home. On the way, the urge to relieve myself became so powerful, I pulled over and performed the act in a stand of trees in someone's front yard. The alternative was to shit myself in the car.

To this day, I don't know what the aftermath was. There was no call to the police as far as I know. This was at the edge of their property and boarded a wooded area so it's possible it went undiscovered.

This was in 1997. I have yet to eat at Taco Bell since.

I'm inferring you did not enjoy a clean pinch . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swearing birds! Hilarious... ignoramus 1 527 December 21, 2017 at 5:59 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  All Praise Lord Zordon And The Holy Daughter Kendrix. AkiraTheViking 0 343 September 5, 2017 at 9:05 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Biggest questions about the holy trinity: Finally Answered Aoi Magi 1 597 February 23, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How to draw Muhammad from the islamic holy books Aractus 0 844 January 5, 2014 at 9:41 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Terrible yet hilarious jokes thread Jackalope 26 5551 June 16, 2013 at 5:47 am
Last Post: ideologue08
  Post examples of hilarious stupidity! Something completely different 21 6867 November 10, 2012 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: jots
  Hilarious Frightened Faces from a Haunted House thesummerqueen 9 4903 October 22, 2012 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Drag Queens- Fuck You, Chick-fil-A (hilarious) Erinome 3 3446 March 20, 2012 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Holy chicken thesummerqueen 4 3427 February 11, 2011 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Hilarious Family Super Devil clip!... dave4shmups 1 1664 October 11, 2010 at 9:50 am
Last Post: IceSage