Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Horror Story S07
American Horror Story S07
Three episodes in, and already it is a much better season than the Roanoke disaster.

It probably has to do with the new Cult season having to do with preying on the fears of last year's presidential election results, especially with the first episode of the season titled Election Night.

What I cannot fully understand is how the blue haired guy is a Trump supporter, because come on....his hair is dyed blue. That screams liberal to me.

Otherwise, the new season is quite enjoyable.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: American Horror Story S07
I gave up watching it when one season involved aliens. Not sure if it was season 2 or 3.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 24, 2017 at 3:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I gave up watching it when one season involved aliens.  Not sure if it was season 2 or 3.

LOL, that was season two. Asylum, I actually enjoyed that season.
~ Erin Hunter
Asylum was funny, and roanoke was quite hilarious, so far the witch school season was the most boring one.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(September 25, 2017 at 9:18 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Asylum was funny, and roanoke was quite hilarious, so far the witch school season was the most boring one.

I like witches, so that season didn't bore me. Tongue
~ Erin Hunter
I haven't seen the newest season yet but I hope it's okay. The trailers looked bad :/

I personally thought Roanoke was pretty good, not my favorite but pretty good. I refused to watch all of Hotel after the guy was brutally raped. I get that it's a horror story but that was too far. I think my favorite was Asylum although Murder House had the best plot twist. Stupid Coven was the hardest to get through because it was so boring. Freak Show wasn't bad.

Okay mini AHS rant- Am I the only one that hates Sarah Paulson? OMG She drives me up the fuckin wall. I can't stand her and yet she is one of the few that is in EVERY DAMN SEASON. I want Jessica Lange back!
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(September 25, 2017 at 10:12 am)mlmooney89 Wrote: Okay mini AHS rant- Am I the only one that hates Sarah Paulson? OMG She drives me up the fuckin wall. I can't stand her and yet she is one of the few that is in EVERY DAMN SEASON. I want Jessica Lange back!

I think Paulson is a good actress.
I also want Lange back, but I think she decided to leave the show when she didn't win an award for her performance in it.
~ Erin Hunter
Asylum was the best, imo. I love witches, but that season was indeed boring. I've watched only the first few episodes of the last few seasons. I just can't stomach the show anymore. I'll look at this new one, I didn't even know there was a new one, but I'm not going to hold much hope that it'll be any good.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Actual show aside the intros to the show are often really good though
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Episode Four

Blue haired dude reminds me of a guy with whom I worked. He was a delusional-driven nutter who had the capacity to become a cult leader. The only difference is the blue haired guy has no propensity for smiling; after all, charisma can be conveyed without smiling.

It's no doubt at this point the blue haired dude is the cult leader in this Cult season. A great cult leader, after all, does know how to make others do his dirty work for him.

A cute, funny news reporter remix.

"People don't want news right now. They want to be distracted by the news." Sadly, true.
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project? Collaborative Fiction, based on a true story kinda Nanny 2 255 February 2, 2024 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  The Realm of Horror Foxaèr 26 1694 November 10, 2023 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Favorite horror movie MR. Macabre 666 13 1069 June 14, 2023 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Horror TV series MR. Macabre 666 9 680 May 27, 2023 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Horror fiction MR. Macabre 666 16 1005 May 25, 2023 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  For a great love story Foxaèr 5 666 July 21, 2021 at 11:19 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Sticks: A Short Story - Satire Rhondazvous 2 440 May 12, 2020 at 9:14 am