Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This General Is Far Better Than His C-in-C
This General Is Far Better Than His C-in-C
The WLB would never have this much moral courage.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/get-out...ets-rooms/

Quote:‘Get out!’: Lt General rains hell on Air Force Academy after racist messages were left on black cadets’ rooms

The WLB would try to blame the doors for letting themselves be written on!
RE: This General Is Far Better Than His C-in-C
(September 28, 2017 at 8:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The WLB would never have this much moral courage.

Quote:‘Get out!’: Lt General rains hell on Air Force Academy after racist messages were left on black cadets’ rooms

Trump: "There's two sides to a door!"
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 28, 2017 at 8:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The WLB would never have this much moral courage.

He's a goner.  Won't last the rest of the year.

No he'd say 'both sides' were bad.  And that the people writing the messages were 'good people'.
Yep, good people,

How can anybody think racist fucks are 'good people' in any context?

Didn't Trump chew out a Muslim American soldiers's death in his campaign? Didn't follow all that madness to closely, but his hypocrisy seems to know no bounds.

Probably thinking about how many pussies he can grab before he dies, now he is a real position of power; or being the first person to use a nuke in anger since WW2.

Who knows, but it's scary.
But we're supposed to be tolerant of differing viewpoints, including racism. At least that's what I keep encountering from idiots on other forums.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I tolerate racists but never racism. I'm not going to stop them expressing whatever they like but I'm sure as hell going to expose them and shame them for it.
I won't tolerate either.  Racists can expect to hear about it and they deserve nothing else.
Fuck that

The only thing racist fuck heads deserve is a brutal tongue lashing .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(September 28, 2017 at 8:34 pm)chimp3 Wrote:

Trump: "There's two sides to a door!"

No shit, 45, "There is blame on many sides."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Putin & the UN secretary general. Jehanne 4 345 April 26, 2022 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  NAACP going to far? brewer 17 1233 October 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  How far do we go? Brian37 7 669 September 8, 2021 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  The far right thinking they know pronouns Foxaèr 6 311 May 27, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Foxaèr 20 1361 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  [Serious] Far-Right Extremism Is a Global Problem WinterHold 164 12430 February 17, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Far right seizing COVID-19 ‘opportunity’ to expand: Study WinterHold 8 515 November 23, 2020 at 4:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 651 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 524 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: The Pentagon announces the US killed Iranian general Soleimani WinterHold 133 15506 January 20, 2020 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Smedders