Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Revere Pooped Here? Maybe.
Paul Revere Pooped Here? Maybe.
The joys of archaeology.

https://www.mail.com/int/scitech/news/55...age-set8-3

Quote:No. 2 if by sea: Outhouse tied to Paul Revere is excavated

BOSTON (AP) — No. 1 if by land, No. 2 if by sea? Archaeologists are excavating what they believe was the site of an outhouse next door to Paul Revere's home — and the "privy," as the colonists politely called their potties, could be flush with artifacts.
RE: Paul Revere Pooped Here? Maybe.
I'm bowled over by the implications.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hehe..'flush'. But realistically, what kind of artifacts could they get from a single person's outhouse? If it were a public bathhouse like in Rome or something I could see a good chance of stuff being dropped or forgotten there, but what do they hope to find in a personal toilet? It's not like Paul Revere accidentally dropped his smart phone into the toilet like I have.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Depending on the degree of preservation of the um . .

er . . . .

artifacts, dietary and medical insight into Reveres life would be discernable. I don't need to note what the implications of finding a Santorum deposit would imply . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That is a shitty finding, no really.

"Hey look, we found Paul's feces depository."
One of these turns up and we'll certainly look at Revere differently:

[Image: ec7942f4697a672cf7aeec12b7fca7e8.jpg]

(September 29, 2017 at 11:35 am)vorlon13 Wrote: One of these turns up and we'll certainly look at Revere differently:

[Image: ec7942f4697a672cf7aeec12b7fca7e8.jpg]

I am afraid to even dare ask what that contraption is. Unfortunately because of a lifetime of morning zoo rush hour radio, I have heard stories about stupid people who shove things in where the sun don't shine.

Ben Franklin was a horndog, the GOP if to be consistent should condemn him 1,000 times over compared to what Bill was accused of.

I am quite sure Franklin had tons of blue dresses he dumped his goo on.
Brian, what in the hell are you talking about?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I'm surprised they're able to. That part of town is houses on top of houses on top of businesses. It's a wonder it hasn't been built over.
(September 29, 2017 at 11:44 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Brian, what in the hell are you talking about?

It's called humor, relax.

The thread was about finding Paul's outhouse.

Somebody else posted a picture of a contraption, and to put it bluntly, having heard stories on morning zoo shows about what doctors encounter in the ER as far as people sticking things up their ass, the shape unfortunately gave me that image.

It's just humor, I was simply playing off the picture of that antique looking thing, whatever it was.

I was being half serious though bringing up Ben also, thinking about how hypocritical they are when it comes to sex. 

It was my attempt at playing off their humor. Now if you want to argue you didn't get it, that is fine, but was just being silly.

Paul shit like everyone else. I was simply having fun with the topic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Paul" What's Bullshit and What Isn't? Minimalist 41 2495 August 11, 2018 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Quest for the Historical Paul Minimalist 44 7635 May 18, 2016 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist