Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Christian Video EVER Made
Worst Christian Video EVER Made
Found it because of this page.

https://youtu.be/LLr0lOF685M
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Worst Christian Video EVER Made
Thought it was gonna be an apologetics crap. I've heard worse singers. Honestly, it made me laugh 'cause it reminded me of this:

Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
Holy crap that is a ridiculous singing voice! 20k thumbs up?
Shit.... ten seconds of that and I had to go find this for an antidote.

I'm getting 'Server not found' WTF?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(October 1, 2017 at 5:50 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Found it because of this page.

https://youtu.be/LLr0lOF685M

It looks better with sound muted.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
The OP sounds like twisted Disney kid brainwash.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Fuck me, thanks Min. Needed that mind bleach.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88918 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  The Jesus story has details that is most definitely made up i just realized!!! android17ak47 126 9113 October 12, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  The Silliest Conversation You Will Ever Have With A Christian Rhondazvous 37 4210 February 14, 2018 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Ranking the world's worst religions Nihilist Virus 35 11728 January 5, 2018 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  My mom made me confused Der/die AtheistIn 15 2580 November 19, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Have you ever asked a Christian this...? Gimple 60 13965 April 14, 2017 at 5:11 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Way to go USA. We made the ICC hall of shame list brewer 12 3013 February 8, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Worst pastor, preechur, evangelist, priest, reverend ??? vorlon13 26 7291 November 16, 2015 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  The pope made of condoms: Spooky 8 2712 September 28, 2015 at 4:20 am
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  This made my day - check it out. ignoramus 10 2247 September 18, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Losty