Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site of psuedo-science on Nostradamus successful decoding
Site of psuedo-science on Nostradamus successful decoding
Hello,

I was a bit surprised at the authors candid research on possible individuals id'd after years of false interpretation by many authors on the subject. I suggest that you all check it out as this will be a great eye opener. You will be relieved and happy to know the information. It is not what you think it is after all these years.

https://nostradamusrevealed.blogspot.com/
RE: Site of psuedo-science on Nostradamus successful decoding
Oh Jesus Fucking Christ, not yet ANOTHER take on Nostradamus.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit . . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Sorry there CristW, (not really), but I just went and made sure I had never rep'd you here.

Sad
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What a bunch of bullshit!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

[Image: 195_180_l1.jpg]

[Image: bullshit-asymmetry-principle-lightning-t...1409155873]

Which is why I can't be arsed to respond in any great depth.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Given that a lot - maybe even most - of Nostril's 'prophecies' have been, and still are, taken to refer to things many centuries (pun intended) after they were written, wouldn't people have felt a mite ripped off at the time? "I guess you guys aren't ready for that - but your great-great-great-great grandkids are gonna love it!"
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I love NostraDumbAss.

What he wrote wasn't bullshit, just everyone's interpretations of it.

Like the bible. If you read it in Seinfeld's voice, it's hilarious!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Retconning has always found a welcoming home in the world of Nostradamus.

Nostradamus, quandrant 17, verse 11

And an enigma, part man, part woman shall post secretly, hidden behind a spiders web.
He is to be known as Vorlos!

(close enough I say! Dunno)

Wow, verse 18 is about Vorls and KitKat doing the forbidden act ... I can post but only reluctantly.... Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.