Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes. He's Batshit Crazy
Yes. He's Batshit Crazy
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/former-...stability/

Quote:Former Bush speech writer tells Republicans it’s ‘time to panic’ about Trump’s mental stability

Quote:n his Friday column, Gerson slams Republicans — starting with House Speaker Paul Ryan — for keeping their heads in the sand when it comes to openly talking about Trump’s mental stability and fitness for the office of the presidency.

“It is no longer possible to safely ignore the leaked cries for help coming from within the administration,” he writes. “They reveal a president raging against enemies, obsessed by slights, deeply uninformed and incurious, unable to focus, and subject to destructive whims.”
RE: Yes. He's Batshit Crazy
Best president since Reagan. He just cut government subsidies for instance companies to force congress to come up with something better and cheaper for the American people.
I'd like to give that dude a great big hug.
Yeah.  You are a fucking shithead, too.
But I'm a self sustaining shit head that doesn't need government hand outs.
I don't think you realize how completely every americans life is subsidized.  In any case, the trouble with this is that it -won't- create a cheaper alternative...the whole point was to raise premiums and cause insurers to drop out of markets.

The patient refused to die, so the Good Doctor shot him.

As a side effect of this brilliant treatment and it's timing, neither the american people nor interested business can reasonably expect that the government is acting in good faith and will honor their agreements. #MAGA
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 13, 2017 at 12:19 pm)Court Jester Wrote: But I'm a self sustaining shit head that doesn't need government hand outs.

You will and they wont be there. Jerkoff

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Consider what would happen if, shortly after growers layed out the capital to put crops in the field..the government decided to defund the subsidies that form the basis of crop insurance payouts.

Now, you may not like the farmer.  You may not like the insurer.  You may not even think that subsidies are a good idea on principle.  However, the effect of pulling them, and pulling them at that time..will be the inevitability of a food shortage and the economic ruin of growers and many downstream operations businesses.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 13, 2017 at 1:29 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Consider what would happen if, shortly after growers layed out the capital to put crops in the field..the government decided to defund the subsidies that form the basis of crop insurance payouts.

Now, you may not like the farmer.  You may not like the insurer.  You may not even think that subsidies are a good idea on principle.  However, the effect of pulling them, and pulling them at that time..will be the inevitability of a food shortage and the economic ruin of growers and many downstream operations businesses.

Realistically, you can't pull absolutely every subsidy, but the personal subsidies such as food stamps, insurance, etc. (aside from the disabled physically unable to provide) are for lazy people or those unwilling to better themselves. No offense to others intended.    Jerkoff
No, they're for poor people.  Amusingly, poor people work longer hours for less pay than rich people.  You know what though, lay that aside, since I'm sure you could troll till the end of days on that count if it allowed you to avoid the reality of the recent EO.

The Office of the Presidency of the United States has acted in bad faith.  We can't trust the american government to adhere to it's agreements, or to pay it's bills. They're going to be sued, and they're going to lose.

-and then, you'll pay for that too.

You're clapping at Scrotus for having ensured that an even larger subsidy will be paid to insurers and their lawyers, even as hardship is inflicted on the american populace.
Need to be emphasizing Trump's the standard bearer for the Republican party, ain't worth it if he is jettisoned and the organization persists.

A desirous out come would be, regardless of what they're called, a Democrat party that is socially liberal and fiscally liberal, and a reconstituted 'pub org, or a Democrat schism, if I may, with the off shoot being equally socially liberal and fiscally conservative. And from then on public policy would be socially liberal and a splitting of the difference fiscally.

and we can then put our national nightmare behind us
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes, Kids - ANOTHER Gun Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1193 September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  El Paso Shooting (Yes, Again) Nay_Sayer 215 10771 August 31, 2019 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  QAnon, the crazy conspiracy theory some Trump supporters believe Aroura 22 2909 September 5, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: John V
  I Told You...Oh, Yes I Did! BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1703 July 20, 2018 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Yes, Evangelicals Suck Cock, This Isn't News Minimalist 6 536 June 25, 2018 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Still Crazy After All These Years..... Minimalist 41 5298 May 31, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Crazy Left Keeps Coming...Please. Don't Stop. Neo-Scholastic 152 19013 October 31, 2017 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: henryp
  Drumpfucks - Yep, They're Crazy Minimalist 28 6700 August 5, 2017 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Answer Seems To Be "Yes," Professor Minimalist 1 871 June 4, 2017 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Yes, it WAS abuse, but damn it's funny vorlon13 8 1358 March 3, 2016 at 4:23 am
Last Post: Joods