Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Proverbial Witness Testimony
The Proverbial Witness Testimony
Another triumph to the value of "eye-witnesses."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/...rs-prison/

Quote:Wrongly convicted US man freed after 23 years in prison

Quote:McIntyre was originally convicted at the age of 17 on the testimony of witnesses who later recanted. Prosecutors presented no physical evidence or motive to tie him to the 1994 murders.
RE: The Proverbial Witness Testimony
A black guy charged with a double murder in Kansas, he's lucky he didn't get lynched.
The degree of injustice which goes on in the supposedly most advanced and civilized areas of the world is shocking.

Here's a big, hearty FUCK YOU to the hyper-patriotic IDIOTS who think their hallowed country can do no wrong. This is why professional athletes should not only kneel when the pompous national anthem is played but drop their draws and take a shit.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
The witnesses recanted?

I hope they were jailed.
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 13, 2017 at 11:02 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: A black guy charged with a double murder in Kansas, he's lucky he didn't get lynched.

VOTE: lynch Wyrd of Gawd

I was gonna say VOTE: lynch WOG but that would be ironic as I'm not the racist here.
(October 13, 2017 at 11:02 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: A black guy charged with a double murder in Kansas, he's lucky he didn't get lynched.

He had a good lawyer.  He got leniency!
(October 13, 2017 at 11:50 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: The degree of injustice which goes on in the supposedly most advanced and civilized areas of the world is shocking.

Are you talking of Japan or South Korea?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oh, Poor Larry Nassar Feels Uncomfortable Hearing His Victims' Testimony Shell B 97 11177 February 3, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Comey's Testimony not flattering Covfefe Brian37 1 566 June 8, 2017 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Brian37