Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong Target
Wrong Target
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/former-...n-florida/

Quote:Former Trump staffer shot 13 times in Florida home while he slept

Quote:His roommate, Scott Waddell, 45, had blood covering his hands and feet but didn't say why he shot his roommate, deputies said. Waddell told deputies he is mentally disabled and took several medications, adding he couldn't remember anything, the newspaper reported.

Keep letting the crazies have guns.
RE: Wrong Target
The guy who was shot looks gay to me.

I was thinking, why in this day and age would a gay guy need to call his boyfriend his "roommate"?

Then looking at the picture of the roommate who did the shooting, it's obvious they were just roommates.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 13, 2017 at 10:28 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: The guy who was shot looks gay to me.

I was thinking, why in this day and age would a gay guy need to call his boyfriend his "roommate"?

Then looking at the picture of the roommate who did the shooting, it's obvious they were just roommates.

Because they are Republicans. No admittance of gayness is allowed. And if you can tell when someone is gay by looking at his dead body, you're a way better judge than I am.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 13, 2017 at 10:59 pm)Fireball Wrote: Because they are Republicans. No admittance of gayness is allowed. And if you can tell when someone is gay by looking at his dead body, you're a way better judge than I am.

I wasn't looking at a dead body. If you click on the link, the first image is of the guy who was shot. He looks gay to me.

On second thought, those eyebrows might just make him straight.....
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 13, 2017 at 10:28 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: The guy who was shot looks gay to me.

I dunno ... they lived in a town called Kissimmee.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the hell is wrong with people? arewethereyet 64 4731 April 26, 2022 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What's wrong with this? Succubus#2 10 812 April 11, 2020 at 5:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What Could Go Wrong? Minimalist 2 364 August 27, 2018 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Crusin Chubbys done their strippers wrong brewer 0 501 February 27, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What is wrong in Chicago? brewer 15 1945 January 4, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  NC Gov on the wrong side of history...... Brian37 217 25860 May 26, 2016 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Oklahoma keeps getting it wrong. brewer 13 2085 April 29, 2016 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Extremists target Tunisian museum Norman Humann 9 1429 April 7, 2015 at 3:52 am
Last Post: You_remember