Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So This Is Leo
So This Is Leo
One of our Shelter volunteers spotted him after he had been dumped by his owners because they could not afford to have the lump on his head removed.

[Image: NEcHFQr.jpg]

We got him to one of our Vets and 3 days later he had surgery.

Today he looks like this

[Image: miBwgfs.jpg]

and the even better news was that the biopsy came back negative.  In the week that intervened the foster family that was caring for him fell in love with him and he has now been adopted.
RE: So This Is Leo
Behind the Grumpy Old Guy exterior there is the sweet Min that cares a lot about beautiful and remarkable animals Smile
Poor puppers. I'm glad he's ok.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

That nose needs kisses and cuddles! I'm so glad the sweetie found a home!
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
I'm kicking myself because we just made a donation to the Humane Society for a dog lover friend of ours' birthday. I completely forgot about your pups.

Leo's a cutie pie. Who the hell just dumps a dog? Too ashamed to bring him in?
(October 17, 2017 at 4:56 pm)Hammy Wrote: Behind the Grumpy Old Guy exterior there is the sweet Min that cares a lot about beautiful and remarkable animals Smile

Ssshhhh!
(October 17, 2017 at 5:03 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(October 17, 2017 at 4:56 pm)Hammy Wrote: Behind the Grumpy Old Guy exterior there is the sweet Min that cares a lot about beautiful and remarkable animals Smile

Ssshhhh!

Oh right, right. Whoops, sorry.

Min is only ever grumpy and he asks all Christians to go blow Jesus out their ass. They should do this now.
Plus he's really sweet and kind to lovely dogs.
* Edwardo Piet runs off
Spent $800 to get a lump removed from my cat's ear. Didn't abandon her.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Great work Min.

Now, can you please find the former "owners", strip them naked, and abandon them somewhere in a desert as far from civilization as possible?
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 17, 2017 at 5:17 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Spent $800 to get a lump removed from my cat's ear.  Didn't abandon her.

Spent somewhere between $2,000 and $3,000 on vet bills after one of mine was hit by a car.

They're not just pets, they're family.
Dying to live, living to die.