Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This forum is a criclejerk.
This forum is a criclejerk.
That's not a criticism. Circlejerking is great.

The way I see it is... we should circlejerk more often.

After all... theism has nothing to offer. Sure... in PRINCIPLE it's POSSIBLE that a God exists... but realistically it's so unlikely that Nick Bostrom's argument that we're all living in a simulation seems very believable by comparison.

It's just not going to happen.

Theism is never going to prove itself right. I am not going to disingenously claim to know there's no God... it's possible in principle that there's a God. But it's so unlikely that it's laughable. I mean, it's the same reason I don't take ghosts seriously. But the hilarious things is that GHOSTS ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE REAL THAN AN IMAGINARY FRIEND.

There is no God with 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% certainty. That is so unlikely that it may as well be 100%. Let's stop throwing the theists a fucking bone... stop pretending they have a chance. And just circle jerk. Jerking is great. Feels good on the penis. Let's stop humoring these morons.
RE: This forum is a criclejerk.
So glad you clarified that. The thread title had the word 'criclejerk', and it made me think I'd been doing it wrong all this time.

Alisdairu
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:Let's stop humoring these morons.

I rarely do.

Big Grin
(October 18, 2017 at 5:50 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: So glad you clarified that.  The thread title had the word 'criclejerk', and it made me think I'd been doing it wrong all this time.

Alisdairu

Yeah. Typo is due to the fact I am drunk right now. And I can never be arsed to correct typos when drunk.

HammyBoruDaRealBoru

(October 18, 2017 at 5:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Let's stop humoring these morons.

I rarely do.

Big Grin

I mean... they come here. We should just talk to them about off-topic stuff. About stuff that has nothing to do with religion. Seriously... at least 50% of this forums is just wasted because it's us and them repeating the same shit over and over. Them repeating the same old retarded stuff that makes no sense and us repeating the non-retarded stuff that actually makes sense. It's pointless. It's futile. There's no real debate to be had.
I don't mind a decent debate, but that's rarely found here.

It's why I'm also a member of https://www.religiousforums.com/forums/
I find some good debate there.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Cricles are Pringles for pervs.
And the hilarious thing is I can be as drunk as fucking fuck and I'm still 50000% more eloquent than the theists are when sober. I'm that good.
(October 18, 2017 at 5:54 pm)Hammy Wrote: And the hilarious thing is I can be as drunk as fucking fuck and I'm still 50000% more eloquent than the theists are when sober. I'm that good.

Snarf.
If I could suck my own dick right now . . . I would.
Hammy, do you have a personal opinion on objective reality?
Is it as real for you as it is for someone who's not you?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.