Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is the best survivor season?
Which is the best survivor season?
I've only seen 4 seasons. Favorite season was cagayan and favorite player hands down the notorious Tony lol. Cagayan was really memorable. Another thing I remember is with the season game changers an old guy out someone was trans... That was like a wtf moment,i still remember the face of the poor guy I think his name was Zach.

Anyway, I wanted to watch a good survivor season, is there any recommendations for a exciting one?
RE: Which is the best survivor season?
(October 19, 2017 at 1:34 am)pool the matey Wrote: I've only seen 4 seasons. Favorite season was cagayan and favorite player hands down the notorious Tony lol. Cagayan was really memorable. Another thing I remember is with the season game changers an old guy out someone was trans... That was like a wtf moment,i still remember the face of the poor guy I think his name was Zach.

Anyway, I wanted to watch a good survivor season, is there any recommendations for a exciting one?

I've watched all 34+ seasons.

It all depends on what you think is exciting, what aspects of the game you like.

The last one (Season 34, Game Changers) - both my girlfriend and I thought that one was one of the best in terms of quality strategic play. As it was recent you may have seen it.

There were a few seasons that were relatively awful. I'd have to go back and look at the season list to pick out all of them, but from memory Amazon and Gabon were among the worse. The early ones are worth watching, if you're interested in seeing what the game was like before hidden immunity idols, etc.
I haven't seen one episode.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Haven't watched it.
I watched the first one with Richard Hatch.

Funny he wound up in prison for it . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wan't to express, that I disliked Rick and Morty season 3 Der/die AtheistIn 38 2568 February 6, 2019 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  'Tis the Season (almost) -- your favorite Nativity photos here! Jehanne 38 2882 December 27, 2018 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Video Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion [SPOILERS WITHIN] SteelCurtain 357 66837 January 28, 2018 at 9:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  X-Files season 11 (maybe) Foxaèr 10 1912 January 26, 2018 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
Tongue Let's talk Black Mirror season 4 Aoi Magi 23 3700 January 15, 2018 at 9:35 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  SURVIVOR 35: HHH Clueless Morgan 65 7169 December 23, 2017 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Which old fart here likes The Seekers? ignoramus 31 3074 October 2, 2017 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  SURVIVOR: Game Changers Clueless Morgan 83 10904 May 30, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Game of Thrones Season 7 trailer, "The Long Walk" Aegon 3 924 March 30, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Hey Ho's, anyone else watching Survivor this season: GenX'ers vs Millennials Whateverist 3 1304 December 2, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Aegon