Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Middle East: Torture and shame
The Middle East: Torture and shame
This intro is not aimed but for some. Read it well if you are the person meant by it.
Did you ever wonder how stupid you are? You are being lied on, and given propaganda and lies to believe.

The  trick is simple: a very evil, sexist, criminal and a filthy regime would fool you by copy-catting westerners, to convince you that he/she are just as democratic and advanced; while the reality is that they live in the dark ages; and didn't learn a single bit from history.

No no; they are worse than animals.

Here; I'll post 2 videos of torture in Egypt; followed by one video of propaganda for the sake of Egyptian army:

It's a fact. It's a farm, where people are kept oppressed by a fist of not just steel; but fire and lava. If you talk; you go to these gulags.
It's not just Egypt. The Middle East as a whole is like this.

That's if you ever wondered why revolts take place. If you talk; you get your teeth knocked out and yourself tortured to death.
Police stations are always like this; especially in Egypt, Syria and Iraq. There is always that empty room they take you to if you make them angry, and "teaching you a lesson" begins.

If I'm caught writing here; I'll end up just like these videos. But I don't quite care; to lie and say that "the Middle East is just a little bit sad" is more painful than the torture above; the Middle East is light years behind morals and human right enforcing.

The agenda isn't religious though. The agenda is a very money-oriented one. They torture you out of fear that you take their place, take their power, take their toys
They torture you so that you remain a slave.
RE: The Middle East: Torture and shame
What's the context? Maybe the people who are confined are really bad people. And if they are why would they allow themselves to be captured? If they were not bad people then they should be if they are ever released.
It isn't torture if your attorney general writes a memo that says so.  I imagine we taught that trick to the Egyptian army.
(October 27, 2017 at 12:13 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: What's the context?  Maybe the people who are confined are really bad people. And if they are why would they allow themselves to be captured?  If they were not bad people then they should be if they are ever released.

The context is that organized torture to silence the masses is practiced widely in the Middle East, and it's the hammer Arab dictators use to silence citizens. Fear is the only thing keeping so many at bay; there's recorded evidence now of what awaits if somebody even talked.

Of course; we'll be tortured and called "bad people". But how can a human do that to their fellow humans during mere "investigation"? Who gives these soldiers the right to do this to people before charges are even payed? not that it's justified after the investigation; but just for the sake of the argument: this torture is all happening during the "interrogation". If somebody did that to me; I'll say anything probably. Even if I didn't do it. I will be cracked from the pain and from the shame. Still; if you were to the M.E; you know that the tough prisoners get even tougher forms of torture; including sexual torture, sexual rape to relatives -especially wives and daughters-, sometimes they even make the prisoners sodomize each other. So; I think that's the context. And all of this is done under the excuse of "interrogation"; but reality is it's only practiced as a hammer to shut down the masses from complaining to the world.

(October 27, 2017 at 12:29 am)Minimalist Wrote: It isn't torture if your attorney general writes a memo that says so.  I imagine we taught that trick to the Egyptian army.

Now Arab regimes (some at least) do use the corrupted court system to press charges against political foes; and give clearance to certain figures. Law is only practiced against the weak; and mainly used to justify most brutalities done; torture is another way to pull out signatures of acceptance on committing the crimes from the victims.
Quote:Law is only practiced against the weak;

Same here.
(October 27, 2017 at 4:41 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(October 27, 2017 at 12:13 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: What's the context?  Maybe the people who are confined are really bad people. And if they are why would they allow themselves to be captured?  If they were not bad people then they should be if they are ever released.

The context is that organized torture to silence the masses is practiced widely in the Middle East, and it's the hammer Arab dictators use to silence citizens. Fear is the only thing keeping so many at bay; there's recorded evidence now of what awaits if somebody even talked.

Of course; we'll be tortured and called "bad people". But how can a human do that to their fellow humans during mere "investigation"? Who gives these soldiers the right to do this to people before charges are even payed? not that it's justified after the investigation; but just for the sake of the argument: this torture is all happening during the "interrogation". If somebody did that to me; I'll say anything probably. Even if I didn't do it. I will be cracked from the pain and from the shame. Still; if you were to the M.E; you know that the tough prisoners get even tougher forms of torture; including sexual torture, sexual rape to relatives -especially wives and daughters-, sometimes they even make the prisoners sodomize each other. So; I think that's the context. And all of this is done under the excuse of "interrogation"; but reality is it's only practiced as a hammer to shut down the masses from complaining to the world.

(October 27, 2017 at 12:29 am)Minimalist Wrote: It isn't torture if your attorney general writes a memo that says so.  I imagine we taught that trick to the Egyptian army.

Now Arab regimes (some at least) do use the corrupted court system to press charges against political foes; and give clearance to certain figures. Law is only practiced against the weak; and mainly used to justify most brutalities done; torture is another way to pull out signatures of acceptance on committing the crimes from the victims.

If you want to play with the big guys then you have to be prepared to be completely vicious in order to take them out.  It's silly to hold demonstrations if you will get tortured for such a mild display of disdain toward the government.  At the very least do something that will warrant being tortured.  Then if you win you can torture people who don't like how you are running things.  It's a revolving wheel.  

One day the people under the commies in Europe woke up and said that they were not going to support the commie regimes any more and the regimes simply collapsed.  There was no widespread killing.  As long as you play the game you will always be controlled.  If you want change stop playing the game.
(October 27, 2017 at 11:29 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Law is only practiced against the weak;

Same here.

The army's main figures in each of the Middle East's countries are bought by external forces. Not that it's the outsider's fault; but the corrupted figures begin climbing the ladder of power locally; then to take the top of the pyramid of power they sell their services to the highest buyer from the outside.

In Syria; Russia is the favorite market to sell, Iran is another market too, for Saudi Arabia it's the U.S and Britain, for Egypt it's the U.S, Russia, Europe.
Just like that; for each corrupted fuck there's a market to sell the service.

(October 27, 2017 at 4:53 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: If you want to play with the big guys then you have to be prepared to be completely vicious in order to take them out.  It's silly to hold demonstrations if you will get tortured for such a mild display of disdain toward the government.  At the very least do something that will warrant being tortured.  Then if you win you can torture people who don't like how you are running things.  It's a revolving wheel.  

One day the people under the commies in Europe woke up and said that they were not going to support the commie regimes any more and the regimes simply collapsed.  There was no widespread killing.  As long as you play the game you will always be controlled.  If you want change stop playing the game.

The wheel can always be stopped with the adaptation of a proper moral system, and making freedom a reality for each and every person. Back in Feb 2016, I said that anarchy is my way to go:

Quote:AtlasS said:
https://atheistforums.org/thread-41672-p...pid1213269

As for the alternative, well, Anarchy is my way to go.
Let every human rule with the way they want, in their own communities, to hell with borders, nationalities & the mini-wanna be-God governments who control every bit of action we do.

Anarchy is the concept of taking down this evil. Nobody spoke about you, but if a group of Muslims wanted to live their way, you have no right to deny them that, or else, you are a slaver.

Let every human rule with what they want. That way; wars would end. Destroy every argument and every disgusting lust for control with simply this. Stop the wheel with this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Torture in The Middle East: memories from Syria's war. WinterHold 0 355 April 22, 2018 at 4:17 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Why do countries in the middle east allow religion to have such an influence? GODZILLA 11 1273 April 12, 2018 at 4:44 am
Last Post: Ruckus123
  Just who are the middle class? Europa! 5 1080 September 19, 2017 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Torture WinterHold 20 6257 July 8, 2017 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Shame GOĐ 4 842 November 9, 2016 at 4:27 am
Last Post: Napoléon
  Do you know why wars happens and why middle east is robbed? Safirno 12 2101 July 9, 2016 at 11:48 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Stuck In The Middle With You The Grand Nudger 14 1457 July 4, 2016 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why do women slut shame men? They should slut shame women more than they already do Errol Monite 148 17128 June 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Listen to Helen Mirren Read the U.S. Torture Report Pyrrho 2 1520 June 17, 2015 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  My privilege as a straight, white, cisgender, middle class thin male Dystopia 124 21072 January 15, 2015 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Davka