Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's One Born Every Minute
There's One Born Every Minute
http://www.vpr.net/news_detail/88851/

Quote:Alert listeners to NPR may have heard a fleeting reference not too long ago to a toaster that pops out the image of Jesus browned right onto the slice of bread.

The toasters have become wildly popular and the crew making them in a weathered barn in North Danville is laboring to keep up with demand.
RE: There's One Born Every Minute
Let's hope they can be raptured from the world to worship the divine toast fulltime.
They do Hemp toasters as well: http://www.burntimpressions.com/
I'd rather have Hitler Toast

[Image: hitler+toast+many.jpg]
"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
And once again it is proven that every thread becomes about Hitler!
Awww. I thought it was Charlie Chaplin toast.

No one ever gives that good actor any credit any more - only his evil bad artist "twin"
Those things would sell like the Twilight DVD box sets where I live! Tongue
"If your god has to make peace with me in my final hour when he has my whole lifetime to prove his existence to me...do you think I should bother?"

"But the happiness of an atheist is neither the vacuous enjoyment of a fool, nor the short-lived pleasure of a rogue. It is rather the expression of a disposition that has ceased to torture itself with foolish fancies, or perplex itself with useless beliefs." - Chapman Cohen
(October 29, 2010 at 6:40 pm)Jonah Wrote: Those things would sell like the Twilight DVD box sets where I live! Tongue

Then do a public service and separate the fools from their money.

This would keep them from using their money to corrupt the minds of poor third world victim through "missionary" work.

(October 29, 2010 at 6:45 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(October 29, 2010 at 6:40 pm)Jonah Wrote: Those things would sell like the Twilight DVD box sets where I live! Tongue

Then do a public service and separate the fools from their money.

This would keep them from using their money to corrupt the minds of poor third world victim through "missionary" work.

Believe me, I've tried to do this public service, but the Twilight fantards around here are exceptionally aggressive, especially when you try to take their Taylor Lautner posters.
"If your god has to make peace with me in my final hour when he has my whole lifetime to prove his existence to me...do you think I should bother?"

"But the happiness of an atheist is neither the vacuous enjoyment of a fool, nor the short-lived pleasure of a rogue. It is rather the expression of a disposition that has ceased to torture itself with foolish fancies, or perplex itself with useless beliefs." - Chapman Cohen

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 683 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  There's social distancing, and then there's SOCIAL DISTANCING!!!!! Gawdzilla Sama 8 797 March 24, 2020 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What candy came out the year you were born? Foxaèr 23 1710 October 21, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Born in the wrong country Alexmahone 3 899 April 20, 2018 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5234 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Last Minute Gift Advice Neo-Scholastic 28 3890 December 27, 2017 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 2466 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Dumbest Thing Some Has Every Said To You Amarok 54 9103 August 28, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Not every pedophile is a rapist. Macoleco 205 17647 October 26, 2016 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Every post WINS !!! vorlon13 133 7372 February 24, 2016 at 5:11 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude