Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kink
Kink
Kink not only believes in value, it attaches itself to balls. In fact, it not only attaches itself to balls but is magnetically squishes towards vag.

It appreciates. It seeks intimacy. It causes lots of dirty dirty BDSM sex and other tasty deviancy.

It is drawn to buttholes and seeks them. It loves outward arseholes but appreciates inward prostates more.

For every type of buttsex, it has its own etiquettes. Thus it is as if a dictionary and manual on how to act with each and everything we cum across. Including photos of your mom.

The exact hue of your sperm, the exact type, the exact degree of that hue, the exact magnitude of that type, is all in the manual, and it tells you "balance" things properly. This is The Kinksters Way.

It is Double Penetration, to be short, which is nothing but giving everything it's due. Due rhymes with hue. Aren't I clever.

Through the language of Kink, true pussy and arse gravy can be gained.

Kink language, begin to listen to it. 

What is it sauce? Where is it cumming from? 

Why do we so strongly believe in this language and pay attention to it at all cost? And is it because we're dirty bastards?

You see it everywhere. Kink. Sperm. Sex. Dirtiness. And titties. Lots and lots of titties. There is evidence of it everywhere. In yourself as well. You have titties in your brain. Even if you have a phobia of titties and are titty phobic: Phobic titties in your brain are people too. I mean titties too. So do not deny the titties.

The degree of belief in titties, and balls (AND BALLS!), you cannot even escape. You can delude yourself about it,  hide some of its foundational commands or instructions, to GET TITULAR, but at the end, you cannot disbelieve in titties no matter how much you try.

Among the greatest signs of Bryan Adams is that he put compassion and love between us. And that it is him, as in it him, that is what makes us love and have compassion to each other.  Actually, no, I fucked that one up . . . Bryan Adams has fuck all to do with this. Forget this paragraph it's shit.

I don't mean cause and effect. I mean it's HIM again, Bryan Adams, (oh fuck I said I'd shut up about him didn't ?) that has put love and compassion between us. I mean by that it is by him we ask one another rights and through his name, he created the male and female. Actually, no, he didn't. Forget this paragraph too it's dire. Like a dire wolf only less likely to have rabies.

These are signs, titties, ball sacks, dildos, dinosaurs, searching for buttsex, etc. I am not going to spell it out for you and lead you on how kink unequivocally proves buttsex. I have done so many threads with that approach. 

Instead, I leave you with a question: Is Kink a mysterious language that doesn't prove anything or is a mysterious language that proves everything worth knowing?

1.BDSM is great
2.Not everyone is into it so it's not great for everyone
3.Bryan Adams Titties and stuff

And everyone will come with the answer: "false dichotomy", am I right? I mean, I have no idea what that MEANS but that's usually the common retort from smart people.

/parody
RE: Kink
This makes more sense than MK's argument.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Exactly Tongue
Give us another one Hammy...
This time about the dark influence of evil...

Bring some camel fucking into it if you like? Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'll wait for MK to make the first move first if you don't mind Tongue