Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your goals and dreams?
What are your goals and dreams?
What are your realistic life goals that you intend to put into practice? And what are your dreams that you dream to come true one day, whether it is realistically achievable or not?

For me, some of my goals are: Get to my ASD assessment. Keep up the volunteering. Get going to poker again. Save money. Get to college/Uni. Study all subjects I'm interested in. Talk to people. Listen to people. Keep making music. Keep playing video games. Keep reading philosophy that interests me.

And, for me, some of my dreams are: One day have a long term relationship that works out. One day have a regular sex life. Make some good friends in college/uni. Experiment with an open relationship. Experiment with a poly 3 or more person relationship. Get better at making music. Get really good at making music. Make a career out of making music. Play live to people. Make money from it. Get really good at video games. Get world class at video games. Win money winning tournaments playing video games. Progress into higher stakes poker and continue to be a winning player. Make lots of money playing poker. Come across as genuinely charismatic, and desirable. Be good at 'getting girls', through being genuinely liked i.e. be 'popular with the ladies'. Find more meaning in life. Become more motivated.

How about you? What are your realistic goals? And what are your ultimate dreams, whether they are realistic or not?
RE: What are your goals and dreams?
I want to provide a site demonstration of a conventionally viable and thoroughly sustainable integrated agricultural production model.  Ideally, something about that system will be patented, I'll hold the patent...and as a consequence I'll end up richer than Croesus.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Goals... I would like to be remembered for something. Nothing bad obviously, maybe I could invent something useful, or be in the right place at the right time in some way Smile

One dream.. a peaceful few years retirement, that'll do for me
Lol I think you got them backwards Tongue Your dream seems more realistic than you goal Hehe
(November 3, 2017 at 4:37 pm)Hammy Wrote: Lol I think you got them backwards Tongue Your dream seems more realistic than you goal Hehe

Think out of the box young Hammy Big Grin
I'd rather put myself (well, part of myself), in a box.
Short term goal is buy a nice house.

Medium term goal is adopt/foster kids.

Long term goal is become a CISO for a largish company.
Really nothing. Take care of today and make it purposeful, however that manifests itself. Today, I think a lot of adulting. Dishes, recovering my FB passwordsorting through mail, compiling a grocery list. Over the weekend, who knows. Call grandmother, go to a movie, maybe exercise a bit.

I'm a bit lonely.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Me too.
Maintaining regularity as I age.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3418 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Dreams WinterHold 1 368 November 27, 2017 at 3:13 am
Last Post: chorlton
  Share Your Weird Dreams Shell B 24 9423 July 28, 2017 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Together we share ours dreams viocjit 41 5947 May 11, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Weird Dreams Mechaghostman2 31 2807 February 28, 2017 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Dreams RozKek 29 5569 August 11, 2016 at 7:09 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Recurring Dreams Bob Kelso 31 2328 July 22, 2016 at 3:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Share your dreams/nightmares robvalue 28 3109 October 5, 2015 at 2:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What's your current car/vehicle? And what's your fantasy car/vehicle? MJ the Skeptical 34 8900 May 23, 2014 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: max-greece
  Kooky Dreams Phatt Matt s 1 981 April 6, 2014 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Nine